Homebrew [Release] Inject any app into Health & Safety (O3DS/N3DS/CFW only)

• Thread starter d0k3
  • Start date
  • Views 239,122
  • Replies 527
  • Likes 40

Fargostz

Trophies
XP
Country
France
uhm I have no idea so far how to fix that. Can you re-inject your original H&S app? What is your current Firmware version? and which country?
76b2efc
e76ce8c

As you can see i can boot on Luma but when i'm on homemenu i dont have H&S :/

EDIT: I think the link might bug if yes just right click it and open it on new tab !
EDIT2: When i go in homebrew launcher i tried to launch JKSM and find all my app and i see H&S it's strange :/ i'm on Sys 11.2.0-35E
EDIT3: Sooooo after a bit of searching i find the H&S app but it still the stock one :/ Even after inject FBI :/
EDIT4: I feel so freaking newbie xDD I finally make it work xDDD after atleast 12 try it work !
EDIT5: It's not going to be finish xDD When i try to install CIA it tell me that it not work :/
EDIT6:It was only cause of my corrupted app :/

Last edited by Fargostz,

yNEX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
76b2efc
e76ce8c

As you can see i can boot on Luma but when i'm on homemenu i dont have H&S :/

EDIT: I think the link might bug if yes just right click it and open it on new tab !
EDIT2: When i go in homebrew launcher i tried to launch JKSM and find all my app and i see H&S it's strange :/ i'm on Sys 11.2.0-35E
EDIT3: Sooooo after a bit of searching i find the H&S app but it still the stock one :/ Even after inject FBI :/
EDIT4: I feel so freaking newbie xDD I finally make it work xDDD after atleast 12 try it work !
EDIT5: It's not going to be finish xDD When i try to install CIA it tell me that it not work :/
EDIT6:It was only cause of my corrupted app :/
Deleting your homemenu extData could also helped. Or installing a clean H&S app downloaded from 3DSNUS

ely

Trophies
XP
Country
wew lads, apparently I don't know how to use the D pad and injected the hs.app into itself! good job me!

Last edited by ely,

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys a while back I have injected FBI into my Health&safety app and managed to install legit "signed" CIAs
However recently I tried installing new CIA's such as Pokemon Moon and I believe it is an unsigned CIA because after 99% install I get the classic error "invalid signature"
which is weird since I'm on emunand (Aureinand 11.1).

Any ideas how to bypass this issue? Also another thing , does the fact that these CIA are unsigned mean I will get into trouble with nintendo once online or does it not make a difference?

cheers

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys a while back I have injected FBI into my Health&safety app and managed to install legit "signed" CIAs
However recently I tried installing new CIA's such as Pokemon Moon and I believe it is an unsigned CIA because after 99% install I get the classic error "invalid signature"
which is weird since I'm on emunand (Aureinand 11.1).

Any ideas how to bypass this issue? Also another thing , does the fact that these CIA are unsigned mean I will get into trouble with nintendo once online or does it not make a difference?

cheers
Unless you are using CFW, you can't use unsigned CIA's. You can only use legit CIA's.
If you want to install unsigned CIA's, ie any game you want, you would have to install a CFW, which I recommend using http://3ds.guide
Nintendo won't know you are running an unsigned CIA so no worry there, you simply can't install it though without CFW.

Rayan92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Unless you are using CFW, you can't use unsigned CIA's. You can only use legit CIA's.
If you want to install unsigned CIA's, ie any game you want, you would have to install a CFW, which I recommend using http://3ds.guide
Nintendo won't know you are running an unsigned CIA so no worry there, you simply can't install it though without CFW.

Thanks for the reply! I do have CFW that is the issue and that is why I am confused because I thought that through CFW I could install any CIA.

Thank you good to know there is no risk of getting banned over unsigned CIAs.

I am currently trying to update AureiNAND to Luma , to see if it helps. Will let you know

Papercrane

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Can anyone help me i got the two app files successfully for the dev menu but i dont know where to put it back
i tried to store it back to the files9 folder but when i try to inject using sysnand i cannot see the options !

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated