#PCMasterRace
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey Mashers (and others) just a quick tip for when you're quoting posts

If they are very long posts - put it in between [\SPOILER] [\SPOILER] tags (remove the \ on the first ofc... Also have to change from rich text to bbcode!)

This prevents enormous replies due to the quote - something especially delightful for frequent mobile (tapatalk) users like myself XD!

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've just skimmed the last ten pages of this thread trying to find an answer to a query - it's quite possible I missed it ...but how do I get the shop spoofer to show up in the grid launcher?

Also wanted to say that I think this launcher is awesome - I've been using the betas since they were in single figures, and I've really appreciated it's evolution!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
how do I get the shop spoofer to show up in the grid launcher?
Use HANS on eShop with these settings:
Code:
Region: [Your region]
Language: [Whatever you want]
FW Version Spoof: Yes
N3DS CPU Clock: 268MHz
Code -> SD: NO
Romfs -> SD: NO
Save confighuration: [Whatever you want]

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@duwen Please note that the HOME Button and the Power Menu will not work! You can only exit if you hold the Power Button!

Reactions: duwen

fiese_nase

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Code:

@duwen Please note that the HOME Button and the Power Menu will not work! You can only exit if you hold the Power Button!
Press L+R+arrow down+B to exit.

Reactions: SomeGamer

Flowey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I doing something wrong? If I open a homebrew app, return to the menu and try to launch ANY other app, the system hangs and I have to hold the power button. This doesn't happen with the default launcher.

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Code:

And press home to make a screenshot! ;)

Goombi

my_crypto = meme_crypto
Trophies
Website
www.goombi.fr
XP
Country
France
Heyo mashers!
I want to congrats you for this incredible job.
I'm hyped by many things on the todo list :3

But let me add my little something: when exiting the folder list menu using the B button, the cursor dissapears (touching or choosing and pressing A on the back button has no problem).
I would love to push something on GitHub but I can't compile to test (Having troubles with freetype), so yeah.
Anyway I still want to help: I think it has something to do with the if() line 189 in menu.c, that might be wrong but I can't test. I can only tell you my investigations on a source code I half-understand :)

Good luck with the dev!

pdapanda

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
@keanutah on n3ds ? by default the higher clockrate is no longer enabled. you need to update to latest ctrulib and add osSetSpeedupEnable(1)

Well,so smea confirmed the clockrate has to be enabled mannually now on 2.5

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Weird, since I updated to 2.5 payload, region free launcher doesn't works on this HBL. But smea's launcher works.

Still on beta 61, will update later, 10.1 new 3ds ironhax

Reserved

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question, how is the progress of custom background music and sound effects coming along with this? Is it a plausible thing to actually get working, or will it take a while before technical limitations are removed to enable it? I feel like sound effects give a much better "response" when clicking buttons, while background music expresses the theme better, so imo they're both vital things.

Great work on this launcher, by the way. It's beautiful~

Phanton

GBAtemp's Nui lover
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Question, how is the progress of custom background music and sound effects coming along with this? Is it a plausible thing to actually get working, or will it take a while before technical limitations are removed to enable it? I feel like sound effects give a much better "response" when clicking buttons, while background music expresses the theme better, so imo they're both vital things.

I would also like this. But I don't think they are vital though, I see them as a kind of luxury, for any HBL that is. I'm a bit more concerned is the shortcuts for eShop or any hack rom though

smisk42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just tried this finally and it's freaking amazing! Great work, and I love how you can see your home menu titles as well.

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Also, a request, if you don't mind. Could the Title ID be repositioned on top of the water and in white? Because I can't see it. X'D
(Like the HBL logo but on the left.)
Well, I'll probably remove the option to show the title ID anyway since you no longer need to edit ignoredtitles manually now.

Am I doing something wrong? If I open a homebrew app, return to the menu and try to launch ANY other app, the system hangs and I have to hold the power button. This doesn't happen with the default launcher.
Do you have title preload enabled?

Heyo mashers!
I want to congrats you for this incredible job.
I'm hyped by many things on the todo list :3

But let me add my little something: when exiting the folder list menu using the B button, the cursor dissapears (touching or choosing and pressing A on the back button has no problem).
I would love to push something on GitHub but I can't compile to test (Having troubles with freetype), so yeah.
Anyway I still want to help: I think it has something to do with the if() line 189 in menu.c, that might be wrong but I can't test. I can only tell you my investigations on a source code I half-understand :)

Good luck with the dev!
Oh thanks, I hadn't noticed that. I'll sort it out :)

Weird, since I updated to 2.5 payload, region free launcher doesn't works on this HBL. But smea's launcher works.

Still on beta 61, will update later, 10.1 new 3ds ironhax
That has been fixed in beta 64.

Still on the todo list. I'm waiting for details on how DSP works on the new ctrulib as without this I'm stuck using csnd.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@mashers a little request for you. Now that we have hans the title folder is now somewhat redundant so I would suggest removing it and the folder select as well and have a power off toggle in bottom left and have a reset toggle bottom right and move the folder select to the start button. For me it would just be more convenient to have the power off and reset on the main screen

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mashers a little request for you. Now that we have hans the title folder is now somewhat redundant so I would suggest removing it and the folder select as well and have a power off toggle in bottom left and have a reset toggle bottom right and move the folder select to the start button. For me it would just be more convenient to have the power off and reset on the main screen
HANS doesn't work with every game though (and might be different depending on New/Old hardware). I think the title launcher should stay because of this.

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
HANS doesn't work with every game though (and might be different depending on New/Old hardware). I think the title launcher should stay because of this.
The Title Launcher should stay. I love it too much! :D
I agree that the title launcher should stay as not all titles work with Hans, and some users are still on hax < 2.5 so can't even use Hans. WRT the folders being opened using START, I have to be honest and say I'm not keen on this idea. Pressing the START button is a pretty universal way of entering some kind of paused state during which the app can be closed (I'm referring mainly to pre-home button stuff), so I feel it should stay this way. However, I don't think SELECT is being used for anything so I could bind that to the folders list if you like?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, SnooPINGAS