Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
The text at the top of the 3DS screen during IH boot is out of focus so I can't see the version clearly. Are you sure it's 2.5? It does look in the video as though it says Ninjhax 2.1 during IH boot.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
due to *hax 2.5,chmm2 and other lpp-3ds based homebrews will not work.don't know when they will be fixed.
I still use ThemeHax more frequently than Ironhax, so that doesn't really affect me. Also, I got a bit mixed up earlier, so here are the entrypoints I use:
Ironhax 2.5
Themehax 1.2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The text at the top of the 3DS screen during IH boot is out of focus so I can't see the version clearly. Are you sure it's 2.5? It does look in the video as though it says Ninjhax 2.1 during IH boot.
Weird. It does say Ninjhax 2.1 Beta. But I set up Ironhax with the latest installer. (I set it up with BrowserHax)
Now I'm even more confused...

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still use ThemeHax more frequently than Ironhax, so that doesn't really affect me. Also, I got a bit mixed up earlier, so here are the entrypoints I use:
Ironhax 2.5
Themehax 1.2

Weird. It does say Ninjhax 2.1 Beta. But I set up Ironhax with the latest installer. (I set it up with BrowserHax)
Manually change themehax to *hax 2.5. Then from themehax 2.5.

Then I personally would leave ironhax at 2.1. Just in case ya know?

D

Deleted-236924

All you gotta to is replace the ropbin payload on the root of your SD card with the new one from 2.5

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Yes, the ones on the website have been replaced with the 2.5 ones.
I did that, and it still says 2.1! Only difference is that I get a black screen and nothing else, so I guess my only entrypoint is Themehax now. F*ck.

BurningDesire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't reinstall Ironhax after changing the payload. Could that be the problem? :D
Delete your current save file. What launcher are you using. You can only install ironhax on the vanilla (original) launcher. Get rid of mashers delete your ironhax save and reinstall ironhax from themehax

Edit: Make sure you select the correct payloads

D

Deleted-236924

I did that, and it still says 2.1! Only difference is that I get a black screen and nothing else, so I guess my only entrypoint is Themehax now. F*ck.

Uh I was telling you how to update ThemeHax to 2.5 because it seemed like that was what you were asking.

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ironhax 2.5
Themehax 1.2

That means it's not using the 2.5 payload. As @Red3agle said, delete your IH save, download the latest IronHax installer and reinstall the save. That should get you onto Hax 2.5 on IH and give you the CPU boost.

Reactions: JJTapia19

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I was telling you how to update ThemeHax to 2.5
I already said that I cannot update themehax to 2.5. At least for now. The online installer doesn't work for me, and the offline installer can only install the second to latest version. Yet. (I hope).
That means it's not using the 2.5 payload. As @Red3agle said, delete your IH save, download the latest IronHax installer and reinstall the save. That should get you onto Hax 2.5 on IH and give you the CPU boost.
Thanks, I'll try that.

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I already said that I cannot update themehax to 2.5. At least for now. The online installer doesn't work for me, and the offline installer can only install the second to latest version. Yet. (I hope).
You can manually update the themehax payload to 2.5 if you can't use the installer. That's how I updated mine when the online installer wouldn't work.

D

Deleted-236924

Thanks, I'll try that.
You install ThemeHax under 2.1 with the offline installer, and then you replace the ropbin payload on the root of your SD card with the 2.5 one and you will have 2.5

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yay, I updated to Ironhax 2.5! ... ... ...And the bug is still here! X'DDD
Oh shit :rofl2:

Just something else to try, can you delete your hbl.cfg and try again? Perhaps just rename it actually in case it doesn't work ;)

I've just uploaded beta 64:
  • Support for booting XML titles (not HANS shortcuts yet, just apps like Ironhax installer and others)
  • Power off option in the START menu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...