smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
That would be helpful. Also, do you have title preload enabled? If so, try disabling it.
Usually when I see an Options Menu on ANYTHING, my first thing is to check in there, so Title Preloading was pretty much disabled from the first minute.
Also, the video is in the making! ;)

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Hmm that is strange! Thanks for making a video. I'm intrigued to see it :)
Looks like my Camera's SD Card is full, so wiping it, making the video and uploading it should take around 30 minutes. Also, is 480p enough or do you want to see it in 720p? Because uploading a smaller video would be faster.

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Looks like my Camera's SD Card is full, so wiping it, making the video and uploading it should take around 30 minutes. Also, is 480p enough or do you want to see it in 720p? Because uploading a smaller video would be faster.
480p should be fine! If it's going to be a hassle, you could attach your theme and hbl.cfg, let me know the exact steps to reproduce it, and I'll try to replicate the problem here.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
480p should be fine! If it's going to be a hassle, you could attach your theme and hbl.cfg, let me know the exact steps to reproduce it, and I'll try to replicate the problem here.
It's okay. The card was only 2 minutes to wipe, so I'm making the video right now. It's going to feature both entrypoints for as much information as possible.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Thanks buddy!
Uploading the video right now! Added some subtitles, so it's more clear what I'm doing. Interestingly it's just 21 MBs, so it's not gonna take long at all for it to upload!

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Here's the video:
I don't use a custom theme, but here's the hbl.cfg as you asked. I converted it into a TXT as GBAtemp didn't allow me to upload a CFG for... some reason.

Attachments

• hbl.txt
    222 bytes · Views: 174

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
You mean ThemeHax 2.1? Yes, I use it because only the offline installer works for me, and I have no idea why. The online installer gives me an error.
Thanks for the video! I couldn't make out the text - are you also using Ironhax 2.1? Hax 2.5 gives a significant increase in performance of the gridlauncher as it enables the fast CPU option. You may want to try upgrading to Hax 2.5 and see if that makes a difference.

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this support 2.5 now?
Mostly. The N3DS fast CPU option has been added. HANS works only if you launch the app. XML titles, HANS shortcuts and HANS title launching don't work yet but are on the todo list to be sorted out.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Now I can't help but think of this.

Code:
https://youtu.be/R1Gh7ZpgCJs?t=144

Edit - goddamn forum won't allow me to post a link to a YouTube clip with the time position :glare:

Last edited by mashers,

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I couldn't make out the text
What do you mean? I could make it out perfectly! I can even make it out in 144p... I provided a screenshot on full resolution. Are you sure you watched it in 480p? Also, be sure to watch it on YouTube. This version is very small.
are you also using Ironhax 2.1?
No, I am using 2.5.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Aaand I forgot to add the screenshot. Brilliant.

Attachments

• Képernyőfelvétel (15).png
    Képernyőfelvétel (15).png
    57.9 KB · Views: 183
Last edited by smileyhead,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper