Hacking [Release] Haxchi Installer 1.2 (Noob friendly)

vickdu31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
here is my edited tga for a haxchi installer:
Code:
https://mega.nz/#!Mo50xYqT!GMyBr14z6lqi-A1HOn2564NCtTKN2dIX_EZmZBWJF9c
Thanks ! I really like it so I think i'll unclude it in the next update (but no ETA or plans for now). If you want to use it with my installer, just choose Haxchi logo and replace it in the icons/hax folder.
Dead air bootSound.btsnd. When installing, just replace your \files\icon\hbl\bootSound.btsnd with this one and say "y" to installing the HBC sound if you want no sound at all instead. Feel free to bundle it if you want to create an option in Haxchi Installer 1.2.
Do you have a way to listen it on PC ? Or the original wav file so I can listen it before flash ?

galneon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you have a way to listen it on PC ? Or the original wav file so I can listen it before flash ?

It's dead air recorded in my DAW. Were it somehow corrupt (it isn't--tested on my two Wii Us) all you'd need to do is run the installer again and send another btsnd. But here. Have fun hearing the nothing. :P For what it's worth, I had to install twice for some reason--I think the cached btsnd was still in memory maybe.

javiliyors

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks ! I really like it so I think i'll unclude it in the next update (but no ETA or plans for now). If you want to use it with my installer, just choose Haxchi logo and replace it in the icons/hax folder.

Ok, no problem. add me in a credits. if u want a .psd from bootDrcTex to edit buttons, i give u.

Last edited by javiliyors,

Neo127

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.Plofeu.com
XP
Country
Germany
So you could have Homebrew apps in your HomeMenu on sysNand, if you have enough exploitable ds games.:yay:
You just have to set all the paths to 1 specific app, change the pic and the launch sound.
Nintendo take all my money :lol:

Last edited by Neo127,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So you could have Homebrew apps in your HomeMenu on sysNand, if you have enough exploitable ds games.:yay:
You just have to set all the paths to 1 specific app.
Nintendo take all my money :lol:
If you always use the legit game to launch cfw first then you can actually use non-legit games to make further shortcuts.

Naendow

Brick-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
FYI: If you want to edit the config file, the python script crashes.
Except for this, great script!

Btw: Using macOS Sierra

Last edited by Naendow,

vickdu31

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
FYI: If you want to edit the config file, the python script crashes.
Except for this, great script!
Btw: Using macOS Sierra
At least, I fixed in 1.1.1 for windows. DO you have a default progam set to open .txt files ? Or then its just a OS lib bug with mac..

Is it recommended to have the game on nand or USB? Or it doesn't matter at all?
Doesnt matter at all. I would say USB if ever you have the wrong path but even the Wii U will ask you if you want to "delete unseless files" if its on NAND so its really same.
Even once the hack is installed, you should be able to move the "game" from NAND to USB.

Reactions: Farael and peteruk

sleeperdk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
So how to change the channel name ?

Edit: Nevermind ^^

Edit2: So i changed the b to wupinstaller.elf and and when i launch it, it just gives me a -5

Last edited by sleeperdk,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning