Hacking [Release] FunkyCIA2 - build CIAs from your eShop content. Super easy and fast! (**2.1 FIX!**)

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why do you need windows? i do all this on a mac

How do I retrieve the ticket.db from the encrypted Nand file then? I am using an N3DS on 9.0.0-20U and I have Cubic Ninja. The only tools I have found to do that are Windows only. Can you point me in the direction of the Mac versions please?

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey cearp, are you ever going to be able to fix the crashing while building cias with lots of files like dlc? It still seems to crash on funkycia2.1.

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Hey cearp, are you ever going to be able to fix the crashing while building cias with lots of files like dlc? It still seems to crash on funkycia2.1.

make_cdn_cia crashes, not FunkyCIA really, try using the newer build of make_cdn_cia - i think someone uploaded it for windows in the last page or so :)
and let me know, but i am pretty certain it will work fine

Reactions: blindseer

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
make_cdn_cia crashes, not FunkyCIA really, try using the newer build of make_cdn_cia - i think someone uploaded it for windows in the last page or so :)
and let me know, but i am pretty certain it will work fine
Yup, that worked, perhaps you should update either your first post to include a link to the updated make cdn file or make a newer version of funkycia to include it, but either way, thanks for making funkycia!

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I type "FunkyCIA2.py -h", I get this error message:
FunkyCIA2 Error Message.png

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to make a .bin file for installing from the DSiWare section in the Settings app?
If your sysnand and emunand are linked, you can install a dsiware cia on the emunand, copy it on emunand to the memory card via the dsiware utility, and then install the bin on your sysnand, otherwise not really. If you have cubic ninja you can use the ntr cfw to spoof your sysnand firmware and download them directly from the eshop though. Not really what you asked but its how I got my disware on my n3ds.

V3NUS_M1NER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your sysnand and emunand are linked, you can install a dsiware cia on the emunand, copy it on emunand to the memory card via the dsiware utility, and then install the bin on your sysnand, otherwise not really. If you have cubic ninja you can use the ntr cfw to spoof your sysnand firmware and download them directly from the eshop though. Not really what you asked but its how I got my disware on my n3ds.
I tried to download one DSiWare [Petit Computer] and got the black error screen (can we give it a nice name? Like the BLError Screen?)

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to download one DSiWare [Petit Computer] and got the black error screen (can we give it a nice name? Like the BLError Screen?)
If you downloaded it from nintendo, then it should work, if you downloaded it from the internet, I think the only way you can use it is with the pbt. Also if you tried running it in the emunand it wont run.

V3NUS_M1NER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you downloaded it from nintendo, then it should work, if you downloaded it from the internet, I think the only way you can use it is with the pbt. Also if you tried running it in the emunand it wont run.
I downloading it in rXTools emunand and got the BLError Screen

Just found out I can spoof my firmware. I'll try that, and report back with results

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
How can I make personal CIA's of my DSiWare?

i thought in another thread you told me you made some CIAs from your content already (and now, you just want to make them again but legit). so, i assume you know how FunkyCIA works because you have used it already (but from a post above where you showed a printscreen, maybe you don't know how it works... i'm confused)

python FunkyCIA2.py yourticket.db -title TITLEID1 TITLEID2 -personal
or python FunkyCIA2.py yourticket.db -type dsiware -personal

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought in another thread you told me you made some CIAs from your content already (and now, you just want to make them again but legit). so, i assume you know how FunkyCIA works because you have used it already (but from a post above where you showed a printscreen, maybe you don't know how it works... i'm confused)

python FunkyCIA2.py yourticket.db -title TITLEID1 TITLEID2 -personal
or python FunkyCIA2.py yourticket.db -type dsiware -personal
I made them a while ago, but for some reason I can't get it working.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Now she knows a tenth percent of what I go through when you send me pms
    +3
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My links could be wild life in nature or wild life in unnatural circumstances lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your links are the Ukraine Russia war
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biden signed a income contract just so you can keep sending me the mutated things that you do
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That just look right with food coloring liquid running down it
    +1
    Muhahahaha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Blue omelette
    +1
    Lol Ken will never eat an omelette again lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Actually ihops omlettes still hit haven't had one in forever
    The steak one is amazing
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn near $20 so fuck them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I second that, they are good. I always get the steak and add mushrooms to it also. But yea been awhile since had myself. I used to go there every morn for coffee and breakfast, meet with my work crew, but we all stop going, too expensive.
    +1
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    I'm scarred for life.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    See you guys, I'll get lost for another month. Maybe the rest of the year.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See you tomorrow
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Peace. Take care, no more searching tonight. You gonna have nightmares.
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    See you tomorrow.
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    did she just vomit on the chat before leaving
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    why are girls doing this nowadays? is this some weird way of showing dominance?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, I put her outside though, then cleaned it up.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes the unique power of girls vomiting on you