ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

JoelRL11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a problem. I just recently found my HP stats on my hex editor for my Birthright save file. I edit it to 99. The HP turned to 0. Then someone told me the max was 80 HP. Changed it to 80. Still 0. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I have a problem. I just recently found my HP stats on my hex editor for my Birthright save file. I edit it to 99. The HP turned to 0. Then someone told me the max was 80 HP. Changed it to 80. Still 0. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
This is because you're supposed to input the numbers in Hex format, not decimal.

In hex, 99 would be 63, and 80 would be 50 instead. the maximum 2 byte value is 255 which in Hex is FF.

wuboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, the max hp actually depends on your class. In awakening it was 80, which made the game incredibly broken, so it was limited in Fates. If you're a Hoshido or Nohrian Noble, the max hp is 60.
Max stats for classes can be found on Serenes Forest. Note that this is for classes and not for characters using the class. To get the maximum stats for specific characters you find your character here and add/subtract from the class maximum.

piplupwater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
scr_2_TOP_LEFT.png
scr_1_TOP_LEFT.png

So on my birthright save i ran out of female marriage candidates for Hinata to recruit his son Hisame. So i replaced a captured unit with Hisame and also Anna. The Problem is they don't show up on the support list due to the shield icons making them act like logbook recruit units. What sort of hex values do i need to edit in order to get rid of the shield and enable the supports?

Last edited by piplupwater,

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But can I restore it fully on 10.5?

It shouldn't corrupt your entire save file, it just crash your save if you decrypted the save and re-encrypted the save file, what you suppose to do is just use the save file that you obtained through save manger/SVDT

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Your other chapter file should work fine, you can just overwrite the one that crash.

Last edited by Hayato213,
D

Deleted User

Would anyone happen to know if having a character that's not Robin in the Grandmaster class (by hacking in Fell Brands before the map comes out) cause a shadowban? I've heard that when an amiibo character mans a shop they'll sell their seals but I'm not sure if it's been confirmed. I'd also like to know if having multiple Great Lords or Lodestars would cause a shadowban.

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another 3DS update is out! Seems nothing really changed from 10.6 since the old Ninjhax and OoTHax payloads still work. *shrugs*

Mrperson0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's good. It seems the downgrade should still work too, since the NATIVE FIRM wasn't updated. Anyone's up to test it?

I already have all of my 3DS systems downgraded unfortunately. However, someone on the update thread reported that svchax_test, which tests to see if latest Memchuckhax works or not, still runs with no issue, so it is likely that downgrading is still possible, and we should expect 10.8 next week. :P

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I already have all of my 3DS systems downgraded unfortunately. However, someone on the update thread reported that svchax_test, which tests to see if latest Memchuckhax works or not, still runs with no issue, so it is likely that downgrading is still possible, and we should expect 10.8 next week. :P
Yeah. it was @ShadowMario3. So, everyone downgrade! Do it for all of the great and neat CIA format homebrew out there!

:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm devastated