ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes. But I think the ability of selecting it by individual items is what she could be asking for.

:)
Exactly, I don't want to clutter my inventory with countless, pointless items, especially with people claiming the FEA 'all items' trigger fillss their inventory with japanese junk items.

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, I don't want to clutter my inventory with countless, pointless items, especially with people claiming the FEA 'all items' trigger fillss their inventory with japanese junk items.
From the OP.
  • You can select wether to include or ignore the Forged Weapons in the "Full Convoy" option. Including them may cause dummy items to appear in the items section, while ignoring them, won't cause any dummy item (only one "Outrealm Item").

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
From the OP.
  • You can select wether to include or ignore the Forged Weapons in the "Full Convoy" option. Including them may cause dummy items to appear in the items section, while ignoring them, won't cause any dummy item (only one "Outrealm Item").
Sorry. In fact It still creates dummy items, although less than if you let Include Forged Weapons selected.

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry. In fact It still creates dummy items, although less than if you let Include Forged Weapons selected.
Besides, it's far easier to edit just the items I want, than everything all at once anyway.

Right now I have to put items in my units' personal inventories, export save, then use HxD and hope I get the uses values right since my computer refuses to run calculator or windows store now.

EDIT:
Hence why an awakening convoy editor would be nice. But if you don't wan't to make it, don't. I just asked if you would, not demanded that you do.

Last edited by that girl,

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Besides, it's far easier to edit just the items I want, than everything all at once anyway.

Right now I have to put items in my units' personal inventories, export save, then use HxD and hope I get the uses values right since my computer refuses to run calculator or windows store now.
I recall @Olmectron figuring out the convoy to an extent in another thread. I'm aware that he said not to use it as a tutorial, as the hex offsets may change, but it's better than nothing. Here

RainThunder

Trophies
XP
Country

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

EDIT:
Hence why an awakening convoy editor would be nice. But if you don't wan't to make it, don't. I just asked if you would, not demanded that you do.

Er? Sorry, I thought you were asking it to RainThunder, since you quoted his/her post.

And was I rude? I read what I said, and I wasn't trying to be rude at all, sorry if that's how I sounded.

The full convoy issue has already been addressed in the editor (the private one I'm working on). It has a full convoy editor, you can select item uses, weapon uses, and even forge weapons. I said something about this before the page 50 of this thread. Only reason I'm not talking about features the new editor already have is because I don't want people to hype again like in late December, when I gave a date and talked a lot about features, and then let down everyone with my delay of the release date.

I just gave an answer for the actual public version, which still has the problem of the Japanese-named items.

All of this I said is for Awakening's editor, of course. Fates is also being supported, but will be very basic when I release.

Only reason I haven't released Awakening is because I want it to be as complete as I'm able to make it. I already advanced a lot on the Relationships editor, for example, but some things are still messing up with my tests.

Again, sorry if I was rude in any of my answers towards you, or anyone else.

Last edited by Olmectron,
Reactions: FlappyFalco

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just tried with my North American FE SE and it also crash. Same thing went with the Japanese version of FE SE.
Make sure you are NOT decompressing the file with the SciresM's Save Tool. Just open directly your file, no need to decompress or recompress for using RainThunder's tool.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
never mind it actually open compressed file, i think the problem was that I was using a decompressed file, and loading it after recompress that what cause the crash.
Huh. Still, it's strange the recompressed files doesn't load. They are the same as before decompressing. Anyway, good that it already loaded for you.

sparkhawk2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using save manager (profi200's) and I can export my save and open it up with the convoy editor, but when I save it and try to import it to my game, nothing happens, anyone have any idea why?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YirGDuzLvkQ