ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You all can have fun with your downgrading, I'm gonna stick with what I've got since it's worked so far. I figure once they finally(if ever) manage to patch out Ninjhax, I'll just drop out of the hacking scene. But that doesn't seem likely in the near future(unless Nintendo decides to put a hit out on smea :P)

Reactions: Olmectron

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I went ahead and made wine versions of FEAST, the Fates Convoy editor, and put them and FireEditor into a folder so that Mac users can edit their saves. I apologize for the large file size, wine takes up a good amount of space. Just run them and start editing! Download
Nice! A good compilation for Mac OS users.

Reactions: trainboy2019

that girl

Entrepreneur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Er? Sorry, I thought you were asking it to RainThunder, since you quoted his/her post.
I was. I quoted your post to show RainThunder. That whole post you quoted from me was aimed at RainThunder, if I remember correctly.

And was I rude? I read what I said, and I wasn't trying to be rude at all, sorry if that's how I sounded.
Did I say anyone was rude before me edit? I can't check on my phone, and your quotation is of the post's current text.

The full convoy issue has already been addressed in the editor (the private one I'm working on). It has a full convoy editor, you can select item uses, weapon uses, and even forge weapons. I said something about this before the page 50 of this thread. Only reason I'm not talking about features the new editor already have is because I don't want people to hype again like in late December, when I gave a date and talked a lot about features, and then let down everyone with my delay of the release date.
Understandable. And I may not have seen page 50. I only joined this thread days ago. So a lot of past posts are unknown to me. I'll be more than happy to use your convoy editor when it's released. It'd just be nice to have one now. I'm content using HxD, though, so no rush.

I just gave an answer for the actual public version, which still has the problem of the Japanese-named items.

All of this I said is for Awakening's editor, of course. Fates is also being supported, but will be very basic when I release.

Only reason I haven't released Awakening is because I want it to be as complete as I'm able to make it. I already advanced a lot on the Relationships editor, for example, but some things are still messing up with my tests.
All understandable. Don't stress over it too much. I'm sure there won't be mass boycotting of your save editor because it doesn't have the hackers swiss army knife for FE:Fates.

Again, sorry if I was rude in any of my answers towards you, or anyone else.
Again… I don't recall calling RainThunder, you, or anyone rude in the post you quoted… are you refering to a different post I made? I'm a little confused… Did I somehow accidently imply RainThunder was being rude in my post you quoted (that, as I said, was targeted at RainThunder)?

The Iron Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would anyone happen to know if having a character that's not Robin in the Grandmaster class (by hacking in Fell Brands before the map comes out) cause a shadowban? I've heard that when an amiibo character mans a shop they'll sell their seals but I'm not sure if it's been confirmed. I'd also like to know if having multiple Great Lords or Lodestars would cause a shadowban.
The only thing that causes a shadowban is enemy only items, or having too many characters be in Nohr/Hoshido Noble or Foxes/Wolves.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Besides, it's far easier to edit just the items I want, than everything all at once anyway.

Right now I have to put items in my units' personal inventories, export save, then use HxD and hope I get the uses values right since my computer refuses to run calculator or windows store now.

EDIT:
Hence why an awakening convoy editor would be nice. But if you don't wan't to make it, don't. I just asked if you would, not demanded that you do.

I was talking about this post of yours. But nevermind, it was me missunderstanding everything again. Let's not get more out of topic here (I was about to get out of topic a lot, but I erased my three big paragraphs before posting them).

All cool. Sorry for the missunderstanding.

The Iron Rose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Kaeruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks. I hope its not alot of trouble, but do you have any hints of where to find these character bytes? Thanks

Okay, search for TINU as text, not hex.
The green highlight is the level and experience, in that order.
The Purple-pinkish is the character ID and the class, in that order. Change the first purple-pink to 47 to have Anna.
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the green box is HP, I'm still testing it out.
The blue boxed area is the shield-icon on a unit. Change the values to 00 00 00 from 01 00 30 or 05 00 30, or whatever it appears to be. This will allow you to have the Supports with Anna if you do this.
Pink highlighted area is the equipped skills.
Blue highlight is the unit's inventory.
Black box is the number of Boots used on the unit.
Brown highlight is cool. Change those 3 to FF FF FF and you'll have access to all DLC classes of your gender via Heart Seal.
Purple highlight at the bottom is hair colour, it uses the RBY value things in Hex.
The yellow box goes untouched, but that's where the unit's skills are started.
The yellow highlight is the actual skills.
Changing this to all FF's will give you all skills, even enemy-only ones.
DF FF 7F FB FF FF FF FF FF FE FF EF FF BF 01 00 00 00 00 00 gives no DLC or Enemy-Only skills.

Attachments

• Character BLock.png
    Character BLock.png
    9 KB · Views: 687
Last edited by Kaeruno,

JoelRL11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Purple-pinkish is the character ID and the class, in that order. Change the first purple-pink to 47 to have Anna.
The blue boxed area is the shield-icon on a unit. Change the values to 00 00 00 from 01 00 30 or 05 00 30, or whatever it appears to be. This will allow you to have the Supports with Anna if you do this.
Brown highlight is cool. Change those 3 to FF FF FF and you'll have access to all DLC classes of your gender via Heart Seal.
Purple highlight at the bottom is hair colour, it uses the RBY value things in Hex.
FE FF FF FF FF FF BF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 0F 78 will give you all skills, even enemy-only ones.
DF FF 7F FB FF FF FF FF FF FE FF EF FF BF 01 00 00 00 00 00 gives no DLC or Enemy-Only skills.
Thank you so much for your help! :)

Nol

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry guys, but I'm having trouble just extracting my file for Fire Emblem Fates, so I was just wondering if anyone could clear up how to do that for this game. I have 9.2 SysNAND with 10.6 EmuNAND, no homebrew access on EmuNAND, and a physical cartridge of the Special Edition.

So when I try to use Homebrew save extractors from SysNAND, they don't seem to work. save_manager won't launch properly when I select this game (other games like Pokemon work fine though). SVDT doesn't seem to recognize Fates either since it automatically selects the 'Download Play' app. I can't seem to install JK's save manager using FBI, since it gives me an error when I try to install (I am supposed to be installing to the SD card, right?).

Again, sorry for the noob question, but I'd really appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction.

Last edited by Nol,

Triforce141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FE FF FF FF FF FF BF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF FF 0F 78 will give you all skills, even enemy-only ones.
Thanks for the help, now I have 2 Corrins that can support with people (F!Corrin with Keaton and M!Corrin with Azura).

Just a question with the Japanese version of Fates, when you recruit Anna in that DLC, does she appear as a Logbook unit like how the amiibo units do? Or is she like the children/Mozu where she's a normal character?

Kaeruno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thanks for the help, now I have 2 Corrins that can support with people (F!Corrin with Keaton and M!Corrin with Azura).

Just a question with the Japanese version of Fates, when you recruit Anna in that DLC, does she appear as a Logbook unit like how the amiibo units do? Or is she like the children/Mozu where she's a normal character?

She won't be in the Log Book unless you select her after completing Endgame, she'll show up as a normal character

Triforce141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I have both Kanas in my army, though there are certain consequences.... my castle got destroyed and now it's like I started on Chapter 7, even though I'm still on Chapter 15.

That, and the game considers F!Kana, Keaton's kid, I need to find the offsets and fix that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1