Country
United States

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I hadn't, I read the OP and it stated SVDT already decompresses it.

However, I did try to decompress it myself and I got a error.
Oh, sorry. I think I wrote it wrong in the OP. I'll fix it.

Save Data Magener and svdt give you the file already decrypted. That's different to decompressed. SaveDataFiler (an older tool) gave you the file encrypted, so you needed to decrypt it first. And after being decrypted (which SDM and svdt already do), we need to decompress them.

I'm working on implementing the decompressing into the editor, so you can load a file taken directly out from SDM or svdt, but right now you need this tool for decompressing: https://github.com/SciresM/FEAST/releases (Fire Emblem Awakening Save Tool 1.1). And you'll need to compress again after you edited using the FireEditor.

Be sure to download the 1.1 version, since 1.0 had problems when decompressing some times. Sorry for the inconvenience. My update with included decompression will be out in the following weeks.

solitonmedic

Double Trouble
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZEoGh4u.png

No good. :(

solitonmedic

Double Trouble
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Make sure you're using version 1.1, and that the folder you select contains at least yout Chapter and Global files.

If it still doesn't work, try renaming your Chapter2 file to Chapter0.

Success! All it needed was Chapter0... for some reason. Thank you so much, man!!

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Success! All it needed was Chapter0... for some reason. Thank you so much, man!!
You're welcome! It seems the Save Tool looks for the Chapter files in order, looking first for 0, then 1 and finally 2. It crashes if it doesn't find them in that order, or at least two or one of them.

And sorry for the inconvenience. I'm already adding the direct compression/decompression so that you only need the Java editor. This will be mostly useful for those who use Linux or Mac, since they won't need to use a Windows emulator/VM for decompressing the file. The update will be out in some weeks.

Thanks for posting!

Reactions: solitonmedic

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
And Olmec, I have access to double duals. (but only a few per friday afternoon)

For the change-your-avatar feature, it turns your voice female (if you changed yoyur gender to female) and uses the default avatar (if you switched your gender, it will use the new gender)
in double duel. And the clone/delete also deletes double dual progress and you have to unlock the bonus box duals again.

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I sound impatient, but we haven't gotten any info on the update in quite some time.
Is there anything to report?
You can say no, I just want acknowledgement that it's still being worked on.:whip::P:whip:
Sorry. I find the whip one hilarious!

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's coming up nicely. It'll take some more time, sorry for being late. It seems Java isn't that good when it comes to decompressing stuff.
I see, maybe there is a way to incorporate c into java. If not, we could keep using feast to decompress and compress the saves.

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Olmec, Good to hear about how you're doing! I've seen more than a few people that sorta disappear when people are waiting for a massive update so it's reassuring to hear from you! Also, I too, enjoy using the whip one so...

:whip::whip::whip::whip::whip::gun::gun::gun::gun::hateit:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and dammit, a java update... time to wait for ages on this heap of junk laptop. Good thing I'm building a top of the range gaming pc for christmad.

Fureshyu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did everything but when I load the modded save, it just shows me the save I had before hand. I made Chrom into a bride lol and he still just shows up as a Lord (Base Class)

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did everything but when I load the modded save, it just shows me the save I had before hand. I made Chrom into a bride lol and he still just shows up as a Lord (Base Class)
Make sure you are copying back to your SD the edited save, after compressing it again with the save tool.

If you are using SaveDataManager, make sure you only have Fire Emblem Awakening files in your "SaveDataBackup" folder, which are only Chapter, Map and Global files. If you have any other file in the folder than those, importing with SaveDataManager will always fail.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/sQK1btk8ZUs?si=Z4p2kuM_7fXV7_Ps