ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know the demo is already on the eShop, and that many of you around here already know how to bypass the use counter using HANS. Buuuut....

Two spare codes from Triforce Heroes Demo (unlimited uses) for the American eShop (Canada, United States, Latin America with access to the eShop can use them).

B0HBJGY034BYFQCD
B0HBTDWL1T9661VS

You still have 14 minutes for the online demo!!! Right now it's 4:46 PM PT, you can still play some more minutes.

Edit: Time is up for online demo.

Last edited by Olmectron,

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know the demo is already on the eShop, and that many of you around here already know how to bypass the use counter using HANS. Buuuut....

Two spare codes from Triforce Heroes Demo (unlimited uses) for the American eShop (Canada, United States, Latin America with access to the eShop can use them).

B0HBJGY034BYFQCD
B0HBTDWL1T9661VS

You still have 14 minutes for the online demo!!! Right now it's 4:46 PM PT, you can still play some more minutes.

Edit: Time is up for online demo.

It's TOTALLY worth getting the full game! Trust me it's awesome!

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
It's TOTALLY worth getting the full game! Trust me it's awesome!
Thanks! I already have it. Yeah, it's great! Sadly I'm playing the one player mode, since I have a really bad internet conneciton (1 Mbps) and I don't have any local friends to play with. Anyway, I'm finding it really good, even with all the mishaps of changing through the dolls.

I need more time to play it, though. But so far, I've liked it!

hollablack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys just letting you know I can't use Homebrew for now as I got caught with the browser update that prevents you from using BrowserHax. Until they find an exploit I cannot help with this project anymore :(

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys just letting you know I can't use Homebrew for now as I got caught with the browser update that prevents you from using BrowserHax. Until they find an exploit I cannot help with this project anymore :(

What system version? Old 3DS or New 3DS? Do you have a copy of ninjhax or ironfall invasion (before it was updated)

hollablack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have an old 2DS on 10.1.0-27E and I have Ironfall before it was updated. I was going to update ironhax to the newest version but I don't have an entry point to start it unless you can actually do it on Ironfall and I am just an idiot.

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have an old 2DS on 10.1.0-27E and I have Ironfall before it was updated. I was going to update ironhax to the newest version but I don't have an entry point to start it unless you can actually do it on Ironfall and I am just an idiot.

I think you can try BrowserHax, but only if you didn't received the browser nag blocking access until you update your system. It's good to use the old TubeHax DNS, I think, but I'm not sure...

Otherwise, only if you have a friend with a physical version of Ocarina of Time (with Hax pre-installed) or Cubic Ninja to use on your 2DS and install the entrypoints (ThemeHax and IronHax, considering your system version)...

Last edited by KaleoOmega,

hollablack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I had the Hax entrypoint installed before, but when I try running it the game just crashes (it does so since the 10.1 update). I think I am screwed until they find another exploit, especially since my Ocarina of Time is in England >_>

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I had the Hax entrypoint installed before, but when I try running it the game just crashes (it does so since the 10.1 update). I think I am screwed until they find another exploit, especially since my Ocarina of Time is in England >_>
It's so bad... I hope another entrypoint is found soon, or that somehow you get Cubic Ninja for installing the correct payload in Ironfall.

And thanks again for all of your help! That translation is coming along really nice. So, thank you so much!

hollablack

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's so bad... I hope another entrypoint is found soon, or that somehow you get Cubic Ninja for installing the correct payload in Ironfall.

And thanks again for all of your help! That translation is coming along really nice. So, thank you so much!

Eh my translation is now useless since that spreadsheet was posted so yeah :P

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Eh my translation is now useless since that spreadsheet was posted so yeah :P
Not really. I have to adapt that spreadsheet, and it's really tedious. You helped a lot by helping me change the files I sent you, I just copied them as they were and the editor loaded alright.

Still getting all languages ready before updating, though.

But of course you helped a lot!

GalladeGuy

Cool and Epic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You could use smashax as long as you have a copy of ssb4(demo works too) and then from there use the ironhax installer so you can run homebrew without a computer and internet.

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Unforunately, I'm advancing slowly, due to having only around 1 hour for working on this per day. When I started the project, I had two fully free weeks, so I could write codes around 5-6 hours a day.

I'll get more time next week. So, everything keeps going good for a mid-november release just like @Mrperson0 said. Or maybe for the 3rd week I can't say for sure right now.

And don't worry. It's okay to ask. It's just that there have been some people asking so many times through PM about my progress. I know you're not like that, but it's hard to know sometimes who is asking seriously and calm, and who is just wanting the update already out.
thank you for understanding olmec. It sucks that you don't get much time. I understand what it feels like not having much time to do things.

shahanshah

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Unforunately, I'm advancing slowly, due to having only around 1 hour for working on this per day. When I started the project, I had two fully free weeks, so I could write codes around 5-6 hours a day.

I'll get more time next week. So, everything keeps going good for a mid-november release just like @Mrperson0 said. Or maybe for the 3rd week I can't say for sure right now.

And don't worry. It's okay to ask. It's just that there have been some people asking so many times through PM about my progress. I know you're not like that, but it's hard to know sometimes who is asking seriously and calm, and who is just wanting the update already out.
The editor is good as it is, whatever you add from here is just topping. Don't sweat it

Triforce141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question for future use:

To those who have Fire Emblem If (Fates), is the save data in that game similar to Awakening's, bulk of offsets having data for a unit, and extended data for things like forged items and Avatars.

I wondering since there are some things I want to do to Awakening?

solitonmedic

Double Trouble
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: Olmectron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Probably because the game cover looks like it's meant for little kids