ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can I use this to add a lategame Character at the start of a new game? I'd like to play with Gangrel and Yarne, but you'd normally only get them towards the end of the game.

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can I use this to add a lategame Character at the start of a new game? I'd like to play with Gangrel and Yarne, but you'd normally only get them towards the end of the game.
Not yet, but the new update of the editor will allow that (it's not released yet, but it'll be some day in the following weeks before 2016).

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
V3Ksf0q.png

Reactions: Olmectron

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also if you clone the avatar, if one relationship goes up, it goes up on the clones as well.
That's good to know. Also, having both Morgans doesn't affect the credits too much, just an extra page.
I plan on starting another save soon for some experiments. I wonder what would happen if I marry Chrom to Sumia and then switch Sumia and Cordelia's character IDs...

Here have some pics:scr_6_TOP_LEFT.pngscr_7_TOP_LEFT.pngscr_10_TOP_LEFT.pngscr_11_TOP_LEFT.pngscr_9_BOTTOM.png

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this is already known, but it seems that children characters aren't locked to their assigned parent. I can already see someone(probably me xD) making an army of different Morgans for streetpass battles!
scr_1_BOTTOM.png

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm sure this is already known, but it seems that children characters aren't locked to their assigned parent. I can already see someone(probably me xD) making an army of different Morgans for streetpass battles!
View attachment 31747
Nice! I think someone posted something about this some pages before, but it's always good to see more people interested in playing with the hex values.

It would be great if you could share a video, or images from your streepass team whenever you get it done!

Thanks for all of your recent posts by the way, they're really well explained, and the images help a lot.

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice! I think someone posted something about this some pages before, but it's always good to see more people interested in playing with the hex values.

It would be great if you could share a video, or images from your streepass team whenever you get it done!

Thanks for all of your recent posts by the way, they're really well explained, and the images help a lot.
Yeah I'll get started on that right away! And if anyone happens to have a save file with all the children recruited AND unmarried, and is willing to send it my way, that'd speed everything up immensely!

Olmectron

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah I'll get started on that right away! And if anyone happens to have a save file with all the children recruited AND unmarried, and is willing to send it my way, that'd speed everything up immensely!
Sadly I don't have one of those.

If I happen to get a Chapter file like that, I'll share it with you.

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Relic Song Id have to check to be sure, but I believe I have such save file. The difference being that I accidentally messed up the parents, but the children are unaffected.
I did do some swapping around on everyone except Gerome, and Noire's hair was changed to Sumia's. She looks dumb with Henry's. If it works Ill send it over in the near future. Currently swamped with midterms. Ahh December in a Magnet High School...

Last edited by GCNMatt,

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Relic Song Id have to check to be sure, but I believe I have such save file. The difference being that I accidentally messed up the parents, but the children are unaffected.
I did do some swapping around on everyone except Gerome, and Noire's hair was changed to Sumia's. She looks dumb with Henry's. If it works Ill send it over in the near future. Currently swamped with midterms. Ahh December in a Magnet High School...
Yeesh, you have fun with that.. But yeah so long as the children are all unmarried, it'll work. Just send it to me when you have time, thanks!

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Pokéfan Kieran Just upload the whole compressed file and I'll decompress it myself. On another note, I bring images from my most recent venture, where I made Libra the father of every single child character! There are like, 13 kids total so I'll only post the most prominent ones
scr_18_TOP_RIGHT.png scr_2_BOTTOM.png scr_5_BOTTOM.png scr_12_BOTTOM.png scr_13_BOTTOM.png scr_16_BOTTOM.png scr_18_BOTTOM.png
If you want the rest, ask and ye shall recieve!

Last edited by Relic Song,

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
@Pokéfan Kieran Just upload the whole compressed file and I'll decompress it myself. On another note, I bring images from my most recent venture, where I made Libra the father of every single child character! There are like, 13 kids total so I'll only post the most prominent ones
View attachment 31810 View attachment 31811 View attachment 31812 View attachment 31813 View attachment 31814 View attachment 31815 View attachment 31816
If you want the rest, ask and ye shall recieve!

How you get all two morgan? °_° i want to know
Becouse im use a PAL version for the game i even can't follow some tutorial i find here, and becouse this is not my field...teh last time i try do this i curropt my save file ^_^"

Last edited by PedroKeitawa,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: it looks like a little kids' game, and bunny (welcome btw) is looking for an uncensor patch