ROM Hack [Release] Fire Editor - Fire Emblem: Awakening's save editor

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
so if we do a different number we can change them to any character? ANd how does the game react if, say, validar is in your team. (if it is possible in the first place)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hope this works

Attachments

• Chapter1.zip
    11.5 KB · Views: 117

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Pokéfan Kieran As far as I know, hacking Validar and Masked Lucina into your roster crashes the game outside of the maps they appear legitimately in. Also, thanks for the file, I'll get right to work!

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, as far as I can see, Validar, Grima(the character, not the class), Excellus, and all the paralogue bosses in Awakening don't seem to have Character IDs and cannot be inserted to the roster via hex editing. Best you could do is potentially make a ROM hack to be able to do that, maybe replace some Einherjar portraits and add in some dialogue if possible. But what do I know?

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, as far as I can see, Validar, Grima(the character, not the class), Excellus, and all the paralogue bosses in Awakening don't seem to have Character IDs and cannot be inserted to the roster via hex editing. Best you could do is potentially make a ROM hack to be able to do that, maybe replace some Einherjar portraits and add in some dialogue if possible. But what do I know?
You know more about this than I do.

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technically, you can ROM Hack in anything. The question is how long will it take.
Believe me, all i've wanted since I found out 3ds hacking was a thing (besides PM3ds) was Mustafa and Phila on your team fully. As long as you do it yourself, it shouldn't be too bad. AKA it'll be a LONG time until Nightmare 3ds becomes a thing (I think).

Relic Song

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't argue with that. Also, it seems that, after changing each child character into a Morgan of their same gender, they lose all their supports with all non-sibling Morgans, and they all retain their original hair color as well. Lucina can no longer wield her Parallel Falchion after becoming Morgan-ized, and multiple Morgans count as a single entity in streetpass sortie. I was able to select all 13 Morgans for a streetpass team, but when fighting that team, it only registers the first male and first female Morgan for the team, so you're only fighting 2 Morgans. I'll upload photos tomorrow night when I have time.

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
@Pokéfan Kieran Just upload the whole compressed file and I'll decompress it myself. On another note, I bring images from my most recent venture, where I made Libra the father of every single child character! There are like, 13 kids total so I'll only post the most prominent ones
View attachment 31810 View attachment 31811 View attachment 31812 View attachment 31813 View attachment 31814 View attachment 31815 View attachment 31816
If you want the rest, ask and ye shall recieve!
Can I has? Tell me as much as possible. I'm very curious in this stuff because I want to learn how to edit hex and do rom hacks.
How does the game react when put in an unexpected situation? What does it do to prevent this stuff? it's these sorts of questions that are the cherries on top of my curiousity cake.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Woohoo! I followed this and got twin Morgans on my same-sex marriage file! Weirdly enough, though, F!Morgan has her "husband" listed as Noire even though Noire was (and still is) married to Severa. The cloned M!Morgan was married to Owain, so I'm not sure if that affected anything. The S Support is still acting kind of weird, though, and F!Morgan isn't even listed on Noire's support list.

scr_9_BOTTOM_zpswpz8q8xa.png

scr_9_TOP_LEFT_zpsmhajtoit.png

scr_8_TOP_LEFT_zpsulhmcuqo.png

scr_11_TOP_RIGHT_zpsryazqnkj.png

scr_10_TOP_RIGHT_zpsaog0qsps.png

Update:

So, um, something pretty bizarre happened when I tried to activate an event tile convo between the two Morgans. The portraits appeared as if they were speaking, and I could advance from one to the other by pressing A, but absolutely no dialogue boxes appeared.

scr_20_TOP_LEFT_zpswk0uysxi.png

scr_18_TOP_LEFT_zpsthn6gzus.png

scr_17_TOP_LEFT_zpsam4ldj6h.png

Last edited by UnassumingVenusaur,
Reactions: Olmectron

GCNMatt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update:

So, um, something pretty bizarre happened when I tried to activate an event tile convo between the two Morgans. The portraits appeared as if they were speaking, and I could advance from one to the other by pressing A, but absolutely no dialogue boxes appeared.

[/QUOTE]
This happened to me as well in my file. It's probably how the developers tested the system before the dialogue was finalized. They do a similar thing with supports.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update:

This happened to me as well in my file. It's probably how the developers tested the system before the dialogue was finalized. They do a similar thing with supports.

Yeah, that makes sense. No dialogue when it's not programmed for new supports, no dialogue when it's not programmed for new event tile convos.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Yeah, that makes sense. No dialogue when it's not programmed for new supports, no dialogue when it's not programmed for new event tile convos.

It's completely possible to add support conversations that dont exist, but @shadowofchaos is the only person who has done so and I don't recall him explaining how he did so.

UnassumingVenusaur

In All Her Gay Glory
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's completely possible to add support conversations that dont exist, but @shadowofchaos is the only person who has done so and I don't recall him explaining how he did so.
I'm sure it's possible, and when I have more time over the holidays I'd definitely like to try it. Maybe I could hit up @shadowofchaos for some tips. (Lesbian S Supports here I come!)

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Woohoo! I followed this and got twin Morgans on my same-sex marriage file! Weirdly enough, though, F!Morgan has her "husband" listed as Noire even though Noire was (and still is) married to Severa. The cloned M!Morgan was married to Owain, so I'm not sure if that affected anything. The S Support is still acting kind of weird, though, and F!Morgan isn't even listed on Noire's support list.

scr_9_BOTTOM_zpswpz8q8xa.png

scr_9_TOP_LEFT_zpsmhajtoit.png

scr_8_TOP_LEFT_zpsulhmcuqo.png

scr_11_TOP_RIGHT_zpsryazqnkj.png

scr_10_TOP_RIGHT_zpsaog0qsps.png

Update:

How yo do same sex marriege?

@Relic Song thanks for the little tutorial, when i got work (at the moment i have to encounter Lucina first) on my new save file i show screenshot ;)

Reactions: Olmectron

PedroKeitawa

Trophies
Website
natsunokaze.altervista.org
XP
Country
Italy
Here you go! I hacked it in last month.

I cheked out thanks ;) Ah this is a minor thing, very minor, but is possibile change the body type? I explen well, i mean when i promote via second seal MU male in a berserker i got this "slim" body and i don't feat very well. I know the enemy have a specific body type for this class, is possibile changed in some way?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1