ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She just.. transcended. She gets up and flies away on her invisible pegasus. That was the second time, the first time I lost my shit laughing.

Also, Omegablu, I noticed Gaius/Cordelia/Tharja scale depending on progress. Nice touch, if intended.
The Before Awakening trio does this as well, iirc.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Before Awakening trio does this as well, iirc.
They probably do, I just never tried to recruit them on a new file to test it, unlike these. I'm using a new file so that I get to see as much of the dialogue as possible.

Was testing out one of my old ships, and suddenly:
WVW69jmCPFY1hl1kou

looks like they have rashes on their faces. poor guys.

Last edited by EmblemCrossing,

SSF24681

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are random crashes a normal thing? It seems when I open up the unit viewer in My Castle and then exit, it crashes.

SSF24681

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you wipe your extdata first? That shouldnt be happening.
Well, this is my first time installing it since I don't have CFW. I deleted the "g_" files as the non-CFW guide told me to.

EDIT: Well, this crashing is turning into a minor inconvenience for me. My work around towards this right now is to save then soft reset. It only turned into a problem after editing the DLC unit's inventory, statue caps, and level caps.

EDIT 2: Okay, it seems like playing one chapter worked out for me and solved the problem. I still don't know what caused it.

Last edited by SSF24681,

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Surprisingly, everything has worked. Perfectly for me. Thank you so much omega for. This custom dlc

SSF24681

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega, if you make a newer version of this mod, can you add Sumeragi, Mikoto, and Garon? Also is it possible for you to remove the Vallite effect?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Omega, if you make a newer version of this mod, can you add Sumeragi, Mikoto, and Garon? Also is it possible for you to remove the Vallite effect?
Those 3 are in DeathChaos25's DLC set. There's no reason for Omega to add them to his set when they're already on someone else's.

SSF24681

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those 3 are in DeathChaos25's DLC set. There's no reason for Omega to add them to his set when they're already on someone else's.
Well, unfortunately I don't have CFW...unless it's possible to install it the same way I installed Omega's mod. Do you mind clarifying this for me?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, unfortunately I don't have CFW...unless it's possible to install it the same way I installed Omega's mod. Do you mind clarifying this for me?
There is a way to do it. Look through the last 15 or so pages of the FEFTwiddler thread. The process was explained there, as well as download links to the proper extra data.

whitewolf8

Resident Lunatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I think they mean using both at once, so far, without CFW we can only use one or the other unless someone with both of them dumps their extdata.

Reactions: Grima

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
oh? You separated the Hidden Truth's trio's SFX from the main game? Sweet.
Actually no, this is an entirely different voice set, which is why I said anyone who has played the undub would notice.

Unlike the Western Hidden Truths, these 2 in the Video are actually using their Awakening Voices instead of reusing Fates voices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong