ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

Thunder Kai

#TeamRem
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. Save editing to add stage usage and special weapon usage is not allowed online. Adding a new character through custom dlc with any of those properties is allowed online. You wouldn't believe the silly things that are allowed online so long as the characters are added with custom dlc.
So can i use a Midori with all weapons/skills with enemy only stuff online if its a custom dlc?

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes. Save editing to add stage usage and special weapon usage is not allowed online. Adding a new character through custom dlc with any of those properties is allowed online. You wouldn't believe the silly things that are allowed online so long as the characters are added with custom dlc.
So can i use a Midori with all weapons/skills with enemy only stuff online if its a custom dlc?
No. I don't think so anyway.

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes and no. Divine weapon usage and stave usage are legal if they are on a custom dlc character. Enemy only skills are legal on custom dlc characters so long as the skill in question is the unit's personal skill. Enemy only weapons are not allowed online period unless you make custom version of them. Same with classes.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Pokéfan Kieran

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes and no. Divine weapon usage and stave usage are legal if they are on a custom dlc character. Enemy only skills are legal on custom dlc characters so long as the skill in question is the unit's personal skill. Enemy only weapons are not allowed online period unless you make custom version of them. Same with classes.
brb making staff savant everyone.

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I wish they could exist now or custom weapons...
But i have a question
the DLC items or weapons appear online?
Example :the Pebble of Before Awakening DLC
A better example: if you make the custom breath of Anankos of HoF if you try to bring online how will look the Breath on the menu?
as None Item?

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish they could exist now or custom weapons...
But i have a question
the DLC items or weapons appear online?
Example :the Pebble of Before Awakening DLC
A better example: if you make the custom breath of Anankos of HoF if you try to bring online how will look the Breath on the menu?
as None Item?
Not sure. I've never actually made a custom item before. I'm sure it would function to its full abilities, but I'm not sure. The pebble has mostly imported assets, so to people without the dlc it looks generic. I feel like it would behave just like the characters, where assets that exist in the game will show, but new assets won't.

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Not sure. I've never actually made a custom item before. I'm sure it would function to its full abilities, but I'm not sure. The pebble has mostly imported assets, so to people without the dlc it looks generic. I feel like it would behave just like the characters, where assets that exist in the game will show, but new assets won't.
Make something basic custom weapon: Skadi with HoF properties and we know the actual awnser ;)

... I have problems with Skadi ;_;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -deleted-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop ctrl cing me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, here ctrl-Z
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ctrl u 2 u
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, that turned my tv channel, you got powers
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The fbi will be knocking on your door soon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They all went mad after looking at my browser history
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Why, cause beastiality is not legal in Florida yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @Psionic Roshambo, they rewrote the constitution when they saw your browser history