ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Omegablu, I might be able to come up with the rest of the V2 characters, at least the ones that you had prioritized. Which ones are the most important as of now? (Sorry, I've had kinda a rough week or so of irl stuff, so writing hasn't really been easy :/ )

Only if you share with me that PM Issac you were working on c;
Oh. Didn't know you had a rough week. Don't push yourself to complete everything. The lines with an asterisk were the priority lines, but none of the characters have a raised priority.

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh. Didn't know you had a rough week. Don't push yourself to complete everything. The lines with an asterisk were the priority lines, but none of the characters have a raised priority.

Ah yeah, I didn't mean to stop writing it just kinda happened and when I noticed I hadn't been writing I felt like I should say something. It's getting better though! More writing!

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Laith K

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
On the save editor FEFTWiddler
Someone make a fe14unit file that contains Siegbert able to wield Siegfried and Shiro with Raijinto i use them and worked perfect

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Won't they shadow ban you?
Yes. Save editing to add stage usage and special weapon usage is not allowed online. Adding a new character through custom dlc with any of those properties is allowed online. You wouldn't believe the silly things that are allowed online so long as the characters are added with custom dlc.

Reactions: Thunder Kai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, cuz you got lobotomized?