ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Big news! I just got Human Anankos' model to load properly, so release just got that much closer! He doesn't have the reclass glitch that the Awakening characters suffer from either! BTW, @Harvest God , the AID you sent me was a bit faulty. The header didn't have the proper number for the number of pointers in the pointer table and a pointer in the pointer table was incorrect. Once I fixed those it worked flawlessly. Thank you.

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What reclass glitches are you getting from the Awakening kids?
Same as Chrom, Lissa, and Frederick. Whenever they are reclassed into any class with a model set (so basically all the official classes) they have a massive polygon sticking out of the side of them.
With his godly animations? Looking forward to this wither way! Good work! You need more exposure!
He doesn't have animations are far as I am aware. He just uses the defaults. I'll look into it. Also trying to get his voice to work.

Koko-Kun

A Guppy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
With his godly animations? Looking forward to this wither way! Good work! You need more exposure!
He could just take his animations from the Heirs of Fate 6 and use it with both good/bad or use his mage animations from Hidden Truths 2 :ph34r:. That being said Anakos evil looks despicable with his animations :tpi:

-Considered a bad person b/c spoiler by Omega. Cri​

Last edited by Koko-Kun,

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He could just take his animations from the Heirs of Fate 6 and use it with both good/bad or use his mage animations from Hidden Truths 2 :ph34r:. That being said Anakos evil looks despicable with his animations :tpi:
Spoilers!!!!!! Haha. I haven't gotten to that yet, but once I see this I can likely find a way to get it working.

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I imported the wrong Anankos, whoops, my google translate fu is a bit sloppy it seems.

WVW69jTbH-UtjbY3uA

if you're interested in the character block for any reason here it is,
https://www.dropbox.com/s/irl9cw2o7l8t39p/Hydra.bin.lz?dl=1

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Omegablu,

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I got a question. Do you know how to rebuild face.bch to ct.arc? I wanna import some of my custom portraits to my game just for fun. Nice Anakos with that magic circle ;o; btw.
You mean grouping a bunch of bch files back into an arc file?

There's this WIP tool, do note that sometimes the arc file will just not work and crash for no real reason (Felicia will absolutely not work if you rebuild hers with this for example).

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kk62183kx1c2rgb/FE-ifARCTOOL.zip?dl=1

just place all the bch file inside a folder in the same directory as this tool and run the build batch script.

Reactions: Koko-Kun

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Wow. I really need that now. Looks like I know what I'm working on tomorrow.
Or you could, you know, just use the one I've made and just fix the name, would be easier than going through the headache I had to go through just to get his friggin' effects and magic thingies to show up, otherwise I would have had to insanely bloat the DLC because of all the effects that the DLC had that didn't include him.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fayyq8viplbf4gr/HoF6Anankos.7z?dl=1

Just know that if you don't edit the Dispos files, the game will crash if all of my other DLC characters are not found in the extdata (Chrom/Lissa/Frederick/Lilith/Witch/Mikoto/Sumeragi/Garon/Arete).

Also I just literally finished making this so he's absolutely untested.

Last edited by DeathChaos,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, hello