ROM Hack [Release] FE: Fates Playable Bosses DLC Collection

Omegablu

We shall not yield to the Kingdom of Nohr!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The format is a bit wrong, $Wm and $Ws both call FIDs, none of those call MPIDs, those come automatically with the portrait since the FSID need to have an MPID assigned to them, so that they can work in supports.

Here's an example of me using that line and it working;
9Nm2urq.png

(the sweat drop seems to be incorrectly aligned to the _st portraits, it seems that needs to be fixed in the FSID_ST_ block);

MID_DIE_新ティアモ: $t1$Wmティアモ|3$w0|$Wsティアモ|$Wa$E苦,汗|I can't let it end like this... I still have a lot\nto give. I'm falling back...$k

Where 新ティアモ is the PID (new tiamo) and ティアモ (tiamo) is the FID.

Took all night, but finally fixed the positioning for Gaius' closeup portraits.
WVW69jetvgkESaWFdl
So, I've been trying to get the quotes working, and they refuse to do so. I changed the MPID's specified in the FaceData files and changed my scripts to call the portrait twice, but it still doesn't work. Also, mind sending me your fixed Gaius file so I don't have to figure out how to fix his portrait from scratch?

Reactions: Thunder Kai

DeathChaos

Unmei wo koeru!
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
So, I've been trying to get the quotes working, and they refuse to do so. I changed the MPID's specified in the FaceData files and changed my scripts to call the portrait twice, but it still doesn't work. Also, mind sending me your fixed Gaius file so I don't have to figure out how to fix his portrait from scratch?
Like I said, MPIDs are not used at all, you should not be using MPIDs at all.

Like said above, the format is;

MID_DIE_(PID): $t1$Wm(FID)|3$w0|$Ws(FID)|$Wa$E苦,汗|I can't let it end like this... I still have a lot\nto give. I'm falling back...$k

As for the FaceData file, I'll attach it, although I'll be taking a look at Cordelia's sweat drop, I had to fix it on Gaius so I already know what I'm looking for.

Attachments

• FaceDataFixed.zip
    4.6 KB · Views: 82

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

MID_DIE_(PID): $t1$Wm(FID)|3$w0|$Ws(FID)|$Wa$E苦,汗|I can't let it end like this... I still have a lot\nto give. I'm falling back...$k

As for the FaceData file, I'll attach it, although I'll be taking a look at Cordelia's sweat drop, I had to fix it on Gaius so I already know what I'm looking for.
I wasn't using MPIDs in the script itself. I was referring to the MPID that has to be specified in the FID's Facedata file. Thanks for Gaius' file.

Omegablu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

So, my formatting is perfect. Even tried using Flora's FID instead of the original character's FID. The file is definitely being read as editing Gunter's retreat quote worked. My PID's are all correct as well. I'm seriously at a loss for what went wrong.

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Ehh... I see this pic and i m going to ask...
This someday Will be possible?
Deathchaos post it here but...
Curiosity...
WVW69jTe_HslOCwLCv

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I know nothing

oh god the memes, rip me
I freaking love you if that happens
the v2 Will come with to many content...
Well... Let's see...
2 anankos... Severa Owain Inigo... Gaius Cordelia Tharja... Anthony!Human? Ballistican Jake (AKA Anna boyfriend) Azura phantom
The hype is real, 2 months on all work.
Omega take this too serious

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can only hope he has figured it out and is finishing up.

I wish I knew how to do the technical aspects of this, I'm just a shitty writer ;/

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"Hope will never die!"
It's kinda a secret all that stuff but i think you can learn for yourself taking notes of everything but umm... Someone tell me that
Maybe they want to leave it on secret for online reasons i think...

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Took all night, but finally fixed the positioning for Gaius' closeup portraits.
WVW69jetvgkESaWFdl
I don't know I love about this post the most. From Gaius being there, from what Gaius is saying and to whom, how Asugi has no name, and Cael/Cordy being there...? That whole image is perfection to me and I love it.

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I don't know I love about this post the most. From Gaius being there, from what Gaius is saying and to whom, how Asugi has no name, and Cael/Cordy being there...? That whole image is perfection to me and I love it.
Now that i see... That is not the pegasus of Minerva in his cipher version?

EmblemCrossing

That Towel!Niles Cosplayer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Hope will never die!"
It's kinda a secret all that stuff but i think you can learn for yourself taking notes of everything but umm... Someone tell me that
Maybe they want to leave it on secret for online reasons i think...

DeathChaos25 said he might do a tutorial on how he does all the various things after he's done at one point.

@schorcher9009, you might be onto something. (this isn't really much of a spoiler since it's already shared right above in the the thread..)

Roythekids5

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
DeathChaos25 said he might do a tutorial on how he does all the various things after he's done at one point.

@schorcher9009, you might be onto something. (this isn't really much of a spoiler since it's already shared right above in the the thread..)
I have a idea on my mind... If the tutorial are made...
What kind of things the fan will made?
I think someone will recreate the Cervantes version on Fates ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqmsCtbKA8