[Release] Fakemote: An IOS module that fakes Wiimotes from the input of USB game controllers

Muliro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As long as the homebrew emulator runs in the iOS that Fakemote was installed it should work there
Thank you, but the "it should" it's really not enough.
I really don't understand why we don't have a real answer on this, that's not usual in this forum where people are really friendly and help each other with tests and exact answers when they can.
I will see if I can borrow a DS4 from a friend and test this in some weeks

tmnr1992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, but the "it should" it's really not enough.
I really don't understand why we don't have a real answer on this, that's not usual in this forum where people are really friendly and help each other with tests and exact answers when they can.
I will see if I can borrow a DS4 from a friend and test this in some weeks
My guess is that since this is so early in development there's lots of bugs and some games that don't work yet, so there aren't many people testing other stuff like compatibility with different homebrew apps yet.

Reactions: Muliro

Muliro

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Castelli

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys I'm trying to play GH e RB without a guitar - because I hate them, but I love that games.

Fakemote can emulate an WiimMote+acessory, instead of the nunchuck? If its not done, could it be - anyone would help me to code that?

Yuma_

Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
Hey guys I'm trying to play GH e RB without a guitar - because I hate them, but I love that games.

Fakemote can emulate an WiimMote+acessory, instead of the nunchuck? If its not done, could it be - anyone would help me to code that?
Fakemote can emulate a Wiimote+ Nunchuck or a classic Wii controller ONLY, Maybe the developer has plans for other extensions

mostyyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
any way to connect my ps4 copy controller?

same model as the compatible ones, but when I connect it with fakemote it just doesn't do anything, but it appears that it is connected

dcsilva29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
my wii always crashes when i force the wii menu to 249 *and* have a disk on the console, is there a solution for this?
i've tried to force the disk to 249 on priloader but that didnt help

Last edited by dcsilva29,

Kekskrümel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,

using https://wiiu.hacks.guide/docs/files/d2x_cIOS_Installer.zip and https://github.com/davebaol/d2x-cios/releases/tag/d2x-v10-b52-ST-FM0_5_0 d2x-v10-b52-ST-FM050-vWii.7z with ios 58 and the next free slot 252 on vwii gives me following problem.

After changing from 249 to 252 for loader and game in usb loader gx v3.0 r1272 mod7 he isn't able to load the usb drive. After changing loader to 249 and leave game at 252 he is again able to find the usb drive but the game crash.

Wiiflow also crash with 252.

Any Idear ?

Thx & Greetings

Last edited by Kekskrümel,

xardas_90

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
How do I make a wad in ModMIi? Seems betas are down. There is no FM in beta section, actually no beta at all. d2xcios installer doesn't show me beta 52 or 53 just v6 and bases. help

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I tried to install it in my Wii but d2x Cios says there's a problem with module FAT in cios base 37 and exits. I think it's related to the ciosmap.xml. I don't know how to solve it. I know that I can use Modmii to create a wad for it but I'd rather install fakemote in ios 252-3 instead of 250. Am I missing something?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la