Homebrew [No Longer Working] Community freeShop fork - open source eShop alternative

RandomMan25XX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
again like I said, these were seen in the new section of the eShop, dillon's dead heat breakers, bloodstained curse of the moon, dragon lapis, block-a-pix color, alter world, some in the new section aren't entirely new or already exist in the current cache however

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there are also some releases for other regions not in the current cache, how is the cache updated anyway?

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
again like I said, these were seen in the new section of the eShop, dillon's dead heat breakers, bloodstained curse of the moon, dragon lapis, block-a-pix color, alter world, some in the new section aren't entirely new or already exist in the current cache however

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

there are also some releases for other regions not in the current cache, how is the cache updated anyway?
Just checked, it is slightly outdated, expect it to he updated in a few hours

Mysuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How that remote install with FBI works? I just scan the qr code for the game from the keys website and it does the same thing as downloading from Freeshop?

There is any difference in how the game is installed or it works exactly the same way?

k7ra

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
How that remote install with FBI works? I just scan the qr code for the game from the keys website and it does the same thing as downloading from Freeshop?

There is any difference in how the game is installed or it works exactly the same way?
Yes, same way

Reactions: Mysuke

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would there ever be a feature with freeshop that would have an option to download NTR plugins with games that can run them?
I personally doubt that would happen. I mean, ntr plugins aren't in 1 central location, unlike the eshop, so it would be extremely hard to do. Not to mention there can be multiple versions of the exact same plugin for the same region

Reactions: theoldbucwild

theoldbucwild

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally doubt that would happen. I mean, ntr plugins aren't in 1 central location, unlike the eshop, so it would be extremely hard to do. Not to mention there can be multiple versions of the exact same plugin for the same region
That’s what I was expecting as an answer, but hey it’d be pretty cool

Genevieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit confused. I've never updated free shop before and I'm not sure what the newest title key is. I don't see one here, just the QR code. But if I downloaded the newest version of free shop then wouldn't all my games from the old one disappear? Or am I missing something? I'm on free shop 2.2.0

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a bit confused. I've never updated free shop before and I'm not sure what the newest title key is. I don't see one here, just the QR code. But if I downloaded the newest version of free shop then wouldn't all my games from the old one disappear? Or am I missing something? I'm on free shop 2.2.0
no they wont. please do yourself the favor of updating to 4.1.3 you will notice a vast improvement.

Reactions: TurdPooCharger

Genevieve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no they wont. please do yourself the favor of updating to 4.1.3 you will notice a vast improvement.
ohhhh just downloaded the new one, makes a HUGE difference. I thought the QR code was for a brand new download of free shop, didn't realize it was just an update... THANK YOU!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.