• Views 7,189,850
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

kisamesama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pulling my hair out trying to get New Super Mario Bros. U to work.

The game freezes for me on a black screen after the title screen. I am aware of the fix mentioned here http://compat.cemu.info/wiki/New_Super_Mario_Bros._U , I have downloaded the required 4 files and copied them into the correct place ((cemu directory)\mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content) as the link suggests. This stops Cemu crashing outright but it still hangs on a black screen. Does anybody know why the fix isn't working? I can provide more information if needed.

Specs are Intel Core i5-4460 @ 3.4GHz, 16GB DDR3-1600, Radeon RX 480 8GB.

same issue here but with RX 580 .. any fix?

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
@FloatingFatMan can you check Cemu 1.11.2 and see if MK8/NSMBU work for you? They still both crash for me, and I'm kind of at a loss for what could be causing it

Both seem to work fine with the AMD 17.11.1 drivers. Note though that I had to downgrade last week as MK8 wouldn't load with the newer ones. Since then there's been a big update to the drivers, with loads of new features etc, but I've not tried those yet.

Last edited by FloatingFatMan,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both seem to work fine with the AMD 17.11.1 drivers. Note though that I had to downgrade last week as MK8 wouldn't load with the newer ones. Since then there's been a big update to the drivers, with loads of new features etc, but I've not tried those yet.
Ok. I'll try playing around with different driver versions after Christmas break, I suppose

JOHN30011887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wish Bayonetta 2 got some fixes, still audio crash issue and missing shadows, cutscenes still desync too

Noticed bayo3 is for switch only, wanted that game so bad for pc but il wait for a switch emu now :)

JPXZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Merry Christmas
# Cemu detailed changelog for 1.11.3
# Patreon release date: 2017-12-25
# Public release date: 2018-01-01

general: NFC menu now has shortcuts to recently loaded NFC files

CPU/JIT: Added support for multi-threaded CPU emulation with recompiler
Dual-core mode will allocate one thread for the main PPC core (1) and one thread for core 0 and 2
Triple-core mode allocates one thread for each PPC core

coreinit: Added API MCP_Get4SecondOffStatus, MCP_DeviceList, MCP_FullDeviceList, MCP_UpdateCheckContext, MCP_TitleListUpdateGetNext, MCP_GetOverlayAppInfo, IM_GetRuntimeParameter

GX2: Added new graphic pack texture rule options:
'overwriteLodBias' Replace the lod bias
'overwriteRelativeLodBias' Add value to game's lod bias rather than overwriting it
Typical valid values are in range -16.0 to 16.0
GX2: Cache drawcall index data across frames if GPU buffer cache accuracy is set to low
GX2: uf_windowSpaceToClipSpaceTransform is no longer affected by render target rescaling
GX2: Added API GX2QueryBeginConditionalRender, GX2QueryEndConditionalRender
GX2: Fixed order in which flip and vsync event callbacks are called
GX2: Various smaller optimizations

nn_boss: Added IOSU boss/nim module
nn_boss: If online mode is enabled, Cemu will now download and decrypt BOSS (SpotPass) files
nn_boss: Added task and task setting API

nn_acp: Added API ACPCheckTitleNotReferAccountLaunch, ACPGetLaunchMetaData, ACPGetLaunchMetaXml, ACPGetTitleMetaDirByDevice, ACPGetTitleMetaXmlByDevice

nlibcurl: Fixed calloc/malloc/free using wrong allocator (now correctly uses MEMAllocFromDefaultHeap/MEMFreeToDefaultHeap)

sysapp: Added API SYSGetUPIDFromTitleID

JOHN30011887

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yoshi compiling cached shaders for first time takes about an hour, is this a bug?

Theres only 3389 shaders, games like mario kart have 11661 and yet they zip through in about 5 mins for first time

caninde34

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[QUOTE = "TotalInsanity4, post: 7755876, member: 357176"] Não use o pacote de gráficos FPS + [/ QUOTE]
what should I use to fix at 30fps

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: BO1 is good, all 3 modes are good in that game