• Replies 21,660
  • Likes 283

blazed1979

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Okay, so I'm a bit confused about the update/dlc feature. I extracted the Mario Kart 8 WUD file with UWizard, and then using the interface of CEMU 1.11.0c I updated the Mario Kart 8 Meta.xml file. It seemed to download something, and it said update successful, but then when I loaded up Mario Kart 8, there appears to be no changes; the extra DLC is not there. I thought maybe I still had to unlock it, but I played and unlocked the first 8 cups, and still nothing extra is available. No extra characters either.

So what is up with that?

joaozin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
# Cemu detailed changelog for 1.11.1 # Patreon release date: 2017-11-20 # Public release date: 2017-11-27 general: Improved online support, as a consequence Cemu now requires all ccert and scert files to be dumped general: Input window should open faster general: Improved error description when file copy operations fail (save migration and update/DLC installer) general: Cemu will generate meta folder for saves if not already present (necessary to identify saves) general: Updated application and window icon general: Updated game profiles PPC/JIT: New global linear-scan register allocator Previous register allocator would only look at blocks of uninterrupted instructions, while the new RA can allocate registers across branches and loops, resulting in code with far less memory read/writes. If you know x64/ppc asm and want to see an example, check this link: http://cemu.info/changelog/cemu1.11.1_ra.txt PPC/JIT: Use BMI2 SHRX/SHLX for PPC SRW/SLW (if supported) PPC/JIT: Detect and replace common ADDIC+SUBFE pattern with x64 optimized code coreinit: Added missing MEMCreateUnitHeapEx, MEMDestroyUnitHeap exports coreinit: Fixed bugs in memory heap implementations coreinit: Added API MEMGetNthListObject, MEMGetPrevListObject, MEMPrependList, MCP_GetSystemVersion, MCP_TitleListByDevice ax: Small tweaks and optimizations to audio handling nn_ac: Added API GetConnectResult, GetLastErrorCode, GetStatus nn_ac: Fixed the return values of IsApplicationConnected, GetConnectStatus, GetAssignedAddress, GetAssignedSubnet nn_act: Implemented API AcquireIndependentServiceToken nn_acp: Implemented API ACPGetSaveDataTitleIdList, ACPGetTitleSaveMetaXml, ACPGetTitleSaveDirEx nn_erreula: Implemented preliminary support for nn_erreula library nlibcurl: Implemented a large chunk of Cafe OS nlibcurl functions GX2: Fixed a bug that caused a mismatch between geometry and pixel shader attribute location GX2: Fixed a rare bug that caused textures to be dropped from the texture cache after a period of time despite being still in use nsysnet: Added API NSSLCreateContext, NSSLSetClientPKI, NSSLAddServerPKI, NSSLAddServerPKIGroups, NSSLDestroyContext

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

cemu 1.11.1 Patroen 20/11/2017 Public 27/11/2017

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
So uh

Is MK8 locking up at the loading screen for everyone else, too, or is it just me? Did AMD break CEMU again, and if so which driver do I need to roll back to?

What CEMU and AMD Driver versions are you using?

Edit: OK, the 17.11.2 & 17.11.4 AMD driver versions are a bust with CEMU from 1.10.0c on. I'll try 17.10.2 later (after work!) as I know 1.10.0c it worked OK with that.

Last edited by FloatingFatMan,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What CEMU and AMD Driver versions are you using?

Edit: OK, the 17.11.2 & 17.11.4 AMD driver versions are a bust with CEMU from 1.10.0c on. I'll try 17.10.2 later (after work!) as I know 1.10.0c it worked OK with that.
I'm on Cemu 1.11.1 and Crimson 17.11.1

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
OK, I used AMD's own uninstaller tool to wipe their drivers and then reinstalled from the 17.10.2 release, but it seems to have actually installed 17.11.1. However, CEMU 1.11.1 is running Mario Kart 8 just fine with this config.

Perhaps try wiping your drivers as I did, and reinstalling?

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK, I used AMD's own uninstaller tool to wipe their drivers and then reinstalled from the 17.10.2 release, but it seems to have actually installed 17.11.1. However, CEMU 1.11.1 is running Mario Kart 8 just fine with this config.

Perhaps try wiping your drivers as I did, and reinstalling?
Will do. Do you get that from their support website?

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Will do. Do you get that from their support website?

Look on your C: drive, you will probably have an AMD folder with previous install versions in there. Go into the relevant version, and then into the \Bin64 folder and you should see AMDCleanupUtility.exe. Run that. It has no UI after the initial warning and takes a couple of minutes, but it will strip your system of all drivers and then ask to reboot. Once done, reinstall the drivers.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
switch emulator should be easier than wii U in my opinion. Hardware is more common than wii U. Not that i care too much. Switch is too expensive and i do not see it replacing the n3ds fast. And most of all... i do not own it.

Nobody said that it replacing the n3DS at all. Nintendo Switch is much powerful than n3DS but I prefer Switch over n3DS. :)

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look on your C: drive, you will probably have an AMD folder with previous install versions in there. Go into the relevant version, and then into the \Bin64 folder and you should see AMDCleanupUtility.exe. Run that. It has no UI after the initial warning and takes a couple of minutes, but it will strip your system of all drivers and then ask to reboot. Once done, reinstall the drivers.
So I've installed 17.10.2, but MK8 and NSMBU cause Cemu to hang still (and yes I have files for NSMBU)

Reactions: joaozin

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

rayman-legends.png
nooooo.png

vlcsnap-2017-12-07-21h41m44s929.png

Last edited by chriztr,
Reactions: joaozin

Site & Scene News