• Views 7,200,331
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
See if in the emulator settings if you are in GPU Buffer cache LOW (Fast) can improve your performance

Thanks help a little, but I see making a graphics pack , see graphicPacks folder , make one new folder like rename it TLOZ-BOTW-420p go into make txt rules.txt

then add

[Definition]
titleIds=000500001019e500,000500001019e600,000500001019c800,0005000e1019c800,0005000e1019e500
name = "The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 420p"

[TextureRedefine]
width = 1280
height = 720
overwriteWidth = 640
overwriteHeight = 480

and save it.

gonna try it now

EDIT: nope still same

Last edited by drwhojan,
Reactions: NiagA

Babacan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Babacan,
Reactions: drwhojan

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Just for fun-testing

Mario 64 4k.

Problem with VC titles is 2D backgrounds and objects are already nearest neighbour upscaled by a multiplier to meet the WiiU resolution so they look aliased, you need to things like reshade to fullscreen filter them.

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait wHAT!!!!

The first thing I do Every time a new version of Cemu is released is try W 101 and it didnt work for me, what version are you using Eur?
This is amazing! One of the most interesting Wii U exclusives...
However, for me it doesn't work, with any settings... do you have the EUR version?
Please tell us how can we boot the game, tried eur and usa versions and dint't work.
Unpatched EUR version. Wait at least 10 minutes for it to boot.

WadsRUs

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When playing BotW with Cemu, is there any kind of "hack" that will allow the voice acting to be changed to Japanese while retaining the English subs?

Rumiel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been following the CEMU progress for a few months. I'm happy to see this in the works. To point out, I have the current version and have everything running properly. I've been waiting for this so I can play Xenoblade Chronicles X (I physically own the game, but not the console) and it runs properly, if not a bit slow (might be just my specs) but I CAN say with certainty, the auto-cut scenes that play out won't play. I've tried to start a new game several times, but the scenes just won't play, it'll start to, but it hangs up like a scratched up CD.

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone experiencing problems with the emulator after overclocking the CPU on some of the newer builds? With my OC on, builds beyond 1.7.0 refuse to open. A log file isn't even generated. If I turn off the OC, those specific builds work.

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone experiencing problems with the emulator after overclocking the CPU on some of the newer builds? With my OC on, builds beyond 1.7.0 refuse to open. A log file isn't even generated. If I turn off the OC, those specific builds work.
I haven't had any problems out of my 2500k OC to 4.5ghz. I'm always using the latest public release, especially since 1.7.2c runs much better than 1.7.0 in general for me.

Reactions: Molhel

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't had any problems out of my 2500k OC to 4.5ghz. I'm always using the latest public release, especially since 1.7.2c runs much better than 1.7.0 in general for me.

Huh! Do you think it could be perhaps a sign of an unstable OC? :unsure:

EDIT

Yup, that was it! I added a bit more voltage (about 0.05) and now 1.7.2 boots! Twilight Princess here I come! :toot:

Last edited by Molhel,

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
Perhaps this question already got answered (I'm not going to get over 980 pages of posts!), but did you consider making it available for Linux already?
Or at the very least, make the source code available to the public, so we can make ports by ourselves?

Last edited by YamiHoshi.nl,

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps this question already got answered (I'm not going to get over 980 pages of posts!), but did you consider making it available for Linux already?
Or at the very least, make the source code available to the public, so we can make ports by ourselves?

If I remember correctly, a Linux client is planned but isn't the main focus right now. However, it supposedly boots and works fine via WINE, the latest build. Have you tried that yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty No you heard wrong, and don't believe till you experience yourself. Fallout 4 is one of my favorite games of all time. Yes it had issues early on, esp with older hardware like the xbox1, but it is awesome, esp now being 4k on Series S/X or PS5
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Then i think people were talking about fallout 76
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that one was buggy too
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you right there, fallout 76 was a letdown, but it not that bad now, they have fixed slot of issues they had at launch. Biggest issue with Fallout 76 is its a pay to advance further type of game, which sucks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, I may probably download fallout 3 or new vegas on my ps3
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz I didnt like fallout 1 that much
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    New Vegas is awesome, F3 was ok too.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol