• Views 7,188,478
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Thought this would be perfect for Super Mario Maker in Cemu; a total of 360 Super Maker Courses split into 3 save files with all unlocks, every supported Amiibo Mystery Mushroom costume + some event event/100 Mario challenge costumes, and all coursebot courses, complete with install instructions. Included Mystery Mushroom Costumes-
wsf13rn.png

Available for download [here]. :D

Last edited by Darkemaste,

ww97

Wajiro
Trophies
XP
Country
Iran
Thought this would be perfect for Super Mario Maker in Cemu; a total of 360 Super Maker Courses split into 3 save files with all unlocks, every supported Amiibo Mystery Mushroom costume + some event event/100 Mario challenge costumes, and all coursebot courses, complete with install instructions. Included Mystery Mushroom Costumes-
wsf13rn.png

Available for download [here]. :D
Event Costumes???????? How? I thought they are undumpable.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is unfortunate we do not have a dump of a save with all event/100 Mario Challenge costumes though, it would be very easy for me to update my saves if someone is willing to do so.
I do own Mario Maker on my Wii U though I'm not near it right now. This place has a good amount of saves including one with every single Amiibo.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/wii-u-save-files-compilation.427761/

00050000-1018DC00.rar
"Save with all costumes."
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5p7e1g-NHIvbElBbjQ1TFg4LXc

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Heres my first batch of official Cemu 1.6.2 [AMD Edition] videos, starting off with/featuring...
Xenoblade Chronicles X -

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze -

Mario Kart 8 -

Super Mario 3D World -

Splatoon -

Super Smash Bros. U -

Star Fox Zero -

Yoshi's Wooly World -

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games -

Lone Survivor Director's Cut -

Overall 1.6.2 has has very noticeable performance improvements in various titles. We also now have 2 titles [so far] that now boot in recompiler mode that only booted in interpreter mode prior, with Lone Survivor also no longer missing audio and Mario and Sonic Sochi 2014 seeing a moderate gain in performance. (only boots with recompiler in 1.6.2b)

P.S.~
:evil: Happy Halloween! :evil:

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: Master-Killua

reznoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze now 100% glitchless and able to be played through to the end? Ah, the intro is still not playing, right?
The pickups still graphically glitch, they only look normal when the camera is closer like in that stage. Some stages still perform poorly, also run into random slow down for stages that are fine otherwise. Most of the game plays fine by now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative