• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@Exzap
I'm not really a huge fan of the -g parameter.
I usually assign an emulator to a ROM-type and double-click the ROM for loading it up.
How about counting the arguments passed to Cemu and if it's 2 (Cemu's path + the RPX's filepath) just run it? :)

Last edited by JaceCearK1,

legend80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One of the most requested features, Amiibo support will come in 1.6.1

Kidding, right? I literally have seen no one even bring this up in the year+ I've been following CEMU. Most requested "feature" is just more popular games to be playable or key fixes provided to existing "playable" games. ;)

Last edited by legend80,

LitchiTheCat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Kidding, right? I literally have seen no one even bring this up in the year+ I've been following CEMU. Most requested "feature" is just more popular games to be playable or key fixes provided to existing "playable" games. ;)
I totally agree, but don't you think that feature and all its work may fix the dlc issues ?

Shinox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Why would you think there's a break in development between the Patreon release and public release?
Its his choice , he can easily release it to the public if he wants to , same thing with 1.5.6b .. he release it without charging people for patreon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://kotaku.com/nintendo-switch-yuzu-emulator-github-piracy-zelda-1851452740