• Views 7,192,980
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Lightpost

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah but i have the .rpx version, the one that is 1.1 gb so I dont have that directory. Every time i run the game with cemu it goes to the main menu and as soonas I press anything it crashes.

Oh, it's not in any of the game's folder where the RPX file is.
It's actually a folder alongside Cemu.exe (the root folder).
You should have "hfiomlc01," "mlc01," and the shaderCache folder along with Cemu.exe, the Keys and log .txt files, and the settings.bin file.

Last edited by Lightpost,
Reactions: guitarheroknight

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
cpu - i7 6700 k 4 ghz, plays mario kart 8 almost in 60 all the time in multiplayer to, just need to wait for 3-4 min to load the first map. but thats nothing with the cpu :)
i do not think gpu has much to say here :)

Hey dude, I had the same "problem" with the loading times. Re-ripped my game and converted it from wub to wux (same size as rpx-version), and now it loads ca 1:1 with the original. If you've kept your wub file from when you initially ripped the game, convert it to wux and use that instead of the rpx. You should see a significant enhancement in the loadingtimes. It's weird, it seems backwards, but it works. :-)

RabbitFair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What about Sm4sh?
loading time is good, first fight in the game can be laggy a bit, but after that it runs okay :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Hey dude, I had the same "problem" with the loading times. Re-ripped my game and converted it from wub to wux (same size as rpx-version), and now it loads ca 1:1 with the original. If you've kept your wub file from when you initially ripped the game, convert it to wux and use that instead of the rpx. You should see a significant enhancement in the loadingtimes. It's weird, it seems backwards, but it works. :-)
okay thank you mate, have you tried wux files in all you games to see if those are better then the other ones? or maybe just mario kart 8 ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo