gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I get 45 ~ 60 fps in cups.

Intel Core i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz
8 GB Ram
GTX 750 Ti 2GB GDDR5
I got Mario Kart 8-FAKE from a certain site, and if I use the Intel HD 4600, it shows the first MK8 screen then crashes.
If I disable Intel HD to use AMD R9 M265X, it crashes on start.

Any ideas? 1.4.1 Cemu here.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Found out about HID Wiimote after it being mentioned elsewhere, dunno if it's been posted already or if anyone would like to try it with Cemu but apparently it lets you sync both Wiimotes and Wii U Pro controllers without mapping/using keyboard keys and can support multiple controllers.

I already own a Dolphinbar and mayflash wii u pro adapter in addition to using SCPDS3 to connect multiple DS3 controllers via bluetooth, so personally I'm not too interested but I figured others might be.

And I'm also going to take this time to once again mention any submissions to the compatibility list in my sig would be greatly appreciated. :D

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: do.ob

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Found out about HID Wiimote after it being mentioned elsewhere, dunno if it's been posted already or if anyone would like to try it with Cemu but apparently it lets you sync both Wiimotes and Wii U Pro controllers without mapping/using keyboard keys and can support multiple controllers.

I already own a Dolphinbar and mayflash wii u pro adapter in addition to using SCPDS3 to connect multiple DS3 controllers via bluetooth, so personally I'm not too interested but I figured others might be.

And I'm also going to take this time to once again mention any submissions to the compatibility list in my sig would be greatly appreciated. :D
Don't use HID Wiimote, I tried it and it's seeeewper unstable

Reactions: HaloEffect17

chriztr

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I got Mario Kart 8-FAKE from a certain site, and if I use the Intel HD 4600, it shows the first MK8 screen then crashes.
If I disable Intel HD to use AMD R9 M265X, it crashes on start.

Any ideas? 1.4.1 Cemu here.
I'm running cemu on a desktop, so I'm not that familiar with this problem, but if you right-click on the emulator you should have an option to "run this software with high performance graphics card" or something similar.

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm running cemu on a desktop, so I'm not that familiar with this problem, but if you right-click on the emulator you should have an option to "run this software with high performance graphics card" or something similar.
It still crashes on R9 x.x

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

mckay1717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
found cemu yesterday and its great :D i have 50 - 60fps with mario kart 8 :) ok the sky isnt nice and the dark race is terrible, but i can live with that :) :yay::yay:

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Welp, it seems my GPU is having issues with OpenGL... Running programs that usr OpenGL makes them crash x.x
Already reinstalled drivers twice:(
It still crashes on R9 x.x

mckay1717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
i miss some more gamepad input, for multiplayer^^ will it come soon? would be nice ;)

and can i use a wiiu gampad on a desktop pc? Because i tried zelda wind waker but with my ps3 gamepad, i cant type in my name to create a account in the beginning xD

EDIT: wow 140$ for a wii u pad?! ok forget the wii u pad on the desktop pc...

Last edited by mckay1717,

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i miss some more gamepad input, for multiplayer^^ will it come soon? would be nice ;)

and can i use a wiiu gampad on a desktop pc? Because i tried zelda wind waker but with my ps3 gamepad, i cant type in my name to create a account in the beginning xD

The Wii U keyboard is emulated with the PCs physical keyboard. I've heard you may have to enter and exit fullscreen multiple times to get it to work, though

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Tbqh I'm still surprised some people haven't figured out either left click is essentially "touch" in the game pad (Super Mario Maker) or that their keyboard can be used for name entry in Cemu. (WWHD, Xenoblade, etc.)
I didn't know either and I just assumed it worked anyway when I first tried Cemu.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No screenshots this weekend? :( . I'd really like to see more cpu useablity enabled in future releases (Like the full 100% enabled vs 20% or whatever is currently is). So excited for 1.4.2!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay