• Start date
  • Views 7,161,999
  • Replies 21,659
  • Likes 283

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
is there a command to launch shortcuts in fullscreen at startup?
Sadly no. I tried F11 for fullscreen and CTRL+O to open, and the results are useless as hell. But a simple Alt button might work in fullscreen. :)

BTW! 3D World Credits and NSMBU Credits hit 60FPS! While Wind Waker HD Credits(yep. A save file) is at least 20-30FPS.
For 3D World, there's no sounds on the credits except the fireworks from the beginning.
NSMBU is pretty alright. Just like the actual game.
Wind Waker HD seems meh. But I like it! :D

This is how to get Wind Waker HD save for those who have a Wii U and Wind Waker HD(save goes to Brian, a friend of mine):
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/701110-the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-hd/67448688

Last edited by Miguel Gomez,

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Finally, a fullscreen video using an AMD GPU with fps displayed-

Dunno why only Bandicam's fps counter manages to get recorded in full screen where Fraps and OBS doesn't.... (it gets recorded in windowed mode with the latter 2, but not shown in full screen)
Also seems that recording with Bandicam has a bigger performance hit than OBS/Fraps... seemingly ~8 less fps on average compared to recording with OBS/Fraps.

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally, a fullscreen video using an AMD GPU with fps displayed-

Dunno why only Bandicam's fps counter manages to get recorded in full screen where Fraps and OBS doesn't.... (it gets recorded in windowed mode with the latter 2, but not shown in full screen)
Also seems that recording with Bandicam has a bigger performance hit than OBS/Fraps... seemingly ~8 less fps on average compared to recording with OBS/Fraps.

Well. That's some sort of a glitch in Bandicam where it sometimes show a FPS Counter during recording.

HaloEffect17

Hiya!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can anyone tell me why Super Mario 3D World glitches out like this? The game plays, but runs in the bottom right corner.

pic.png

Reactions: TR_mahmutpek

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Doing the "-1 Glitch" on Cemu 1.4.1!
Super Mario Bros VC.

PS: I know that you might gonna say "Nah. You can do that on a NES Emulator." or "You can do that on a NES, GBA, Wii, All Stars(SNES), 3DS, etc.". But it's totally easy with a very low framerate. :P Kinda a time killer on actual speed.

Ut8wADm.png

AboodXD

I hack NSMB games, and other shiz.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
You guys want to see the coins in NSMBU?
I can handle it, but it would still be a pain in the ass!

@Exzap A current workaround is, if we can't let CEMU handle it, edit the game itself!
I can stop the game from using animations for coins, and let it use tiles(If you didn't understand, make it look like in Dolphin, frozen coins), but I'm currently not interested...
What do you think?

Last edited by AboodXD,
Reactions: CustomEyeBrows

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hm, you guys sure it's not just a placebo effect that having the roms on an SSD supposedly reduces stuttering?
If it does, then only very little. Remember that playing a game (and track/level) a second time with the same Cemu version will bring you less stuttering anyway, because the shader cache has been built up.
Although I haven't really been able to find a folder where shader cache files are stored... did I get something wrong here?

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

aspico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Eritrea
I'm getting only 30-40 fps on mario kart stadium in time trials is that normal? (cemu 1.4.1)

could you please report your fps on that circuit?

intel i7 4710hq + nvidia 860m

Last edited by aspico,

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Checked again, it's actually more like 58-60 FPS on that track ^_^

Hm, I don't know, CPUs are normally more important when it comes to emulation. And yours, if I see correctly, is clocked at 2.5 GHz but can go up to 3.5 GHz via Turbo Boost. Can you check somehow if that Turbo Boost is actually used while using CEMU?

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
You guys want to see the coins in NSMBU?
I can handle it, but it would still be a pain in the ass!

@Exzap A current workaround is, if we can't let CEMU handle it, edit the game itself!
I can stop the game from using animations for coins, and let it use tiles(If you didn't understand, make it look like in Dolphin, frozen coins), but I'm currently not interested...
What do you think?
If you know an easy solution for other users would you mind sharing it? Assuming it's not as complex as patching the rpx.
Personally, I don't want to spend time building workarounds for individual games.

Last edited by Exzap,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: lol