• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

Fred1976

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Really excited to see 1.4.0 . My little son will be happy :)

I hope we will see the coins in smbu . Or is there any fix for this ?

tefo17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys, I'm really excited for this emulator since I did sell all my consoles just to buy a PC. Life in Brasil isn't really easy.

Tomorrow (today i'd say) certainly i'm going to donate the 5 dollar to the project because I really appreciate your hard work.

But I have two questions, two noob questions: first is: talking about Super Mario Maker, can I get 50-60 fps (or something like it) with FX-4300, GTX 650 and 8GB RAM?

Second (and even more noob): someday will be possible to play online games, like online courses um super mario maker or it's impossible at all?

That's it

trunk208

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I'm really excited for this emulator since I did sell all my consoles just to buy a PC. Life in Brasil isn't really easy.

Tomorrow (today i'd say) certainly i'm going to donate the 5 dollar to the project because I really appreciate your hard work.

But I have two questions, two noob questions: first is: talking about Super Mario Maker, can I get 50-60 fps (or something like it) with FX-4300, GTX 650 and 8GB RAM?

Second (and even more noob): someday will be possible to play online games, like online courses um super mario maker or it's impossible at all?

That's it

Your first question - YES you can play make sure u run Cemu with ur graphics card (I am assuming u have amd cpu)
Second Question - Maybe, why? yes it will have it but no at the same time

3 reasons
1 - Hackers! to the point nintendo may remove cemu user's online like dolphin (or they already planning about it once cemu have online feature)
2 - Unless someone host an online service and make an anti-cheat for cheating if the first reason happened
3 - Of course right now we dont know but there will eventually be online feature that could possibly use for lan or mods only

Still these are just my theory can't approve it to be right but online feature of course will be in hopefully end of this year or 1 year or so maybe soon who knows

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Should I expect descent framerate with 1.4.0 when it gets released?
I have a i3 [email protected]/nvidia GT430. Mario maker runs @15~20fps for me using 1.3.3.

Yes u should be fine if you can run it with 15 to 20 fps.

Will the public build contain additional fixes?

Idk since I am not a patreon user but I dont think they will be any different.

Is it possible to connect a wii u gamepad to cemu?

Should be in future updates. Since dolphin have that feature for wii controllers and such.

Really excited to see 1.4.0 . My little son will be happy :)

I hope we will see the coins in smbu . Or is there any fix for this ?

no fix just wait for 1.4.0 and updates

Last edited by trunk208,
Reactions: Fsm51 and Kristiqn5

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.
I've tried every number I can think off, including 0.5, which is less than 1.
No matter what I do, it's only the sound that gets altered.
I always test it out with Mario Kart, so I can compare realtime with the clock ingame when racing.
1 second in the game is 3 seconds in real life. No matter what I do in Cheat Engine 6.5

Any ideas? I just want cemu to skip half of the frames. Making 60fps games, 30fps games instead. I don't mind the small overall lag, as long as it plays 1:1 speed.
Well. Cheat Engine is the only way to boost(for some people). But I rather play the game in a brand new thing called "Slow-Run". It's the opposite of Speedrun but slow.

Miguel Gomez

Trophies
XP
Country

That's it
Answer 1: Well yes.
Answer 2: It's impossible to access Cemu to the Nintendo Network. Like in Dolphin, they should have an alternate server to hack in cause accessing the server without the license console will consider banned(that's why crack games meant to be played offline). But maybe it's possible in the future. I don't know what would Exzap do next.

tefo17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you for the feedbacks. I'm going to donate later and test it on my PC. It would be nice a thread or something like it to be a 'central' of courses to download and play on cemu, wouldn't? Long live to Cemu :))

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway