• Views 7,254,811
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if it's been answered yet but is there plans to accept contributors to help on working with the code? i'd love to help with optimizations lol

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
*Cough 2, the coughening*

fb932136a3.jpg
HOLY *BEEEEEEEEEP* IM LITERALLY THROWING MY MONEY AT THE SCREEN!!!!!!!!!
I CAN DIE HAPPILY NOW SSINCE BAYONETTA 2 RUNS IDGAF IF IT RUNS AT 3 FPS
SOMEONE BUILD UP A TIME MACHINE AND GET THE FUTURE'S LATEST CEMU BUILD AND BRING IT OVER HERE
BAYONETTA 2 1080P AT SMOOTH 60 FPS IS HAPPENING!!!!!!

Exzap

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
wow this pateron thing keeps getting more and more stupid adding the need for a serial this project is becoming shameful
You know, if there weren't people like you we wouldn't have to do that.

ryan ‏@ryanrocks462 4h4 hours ago
Expect a very easy crack of Cemu when I get home Im excited for when nintendo sues him for using the sdk<3 I should call The NOA Dev line:3
Well hf then, I spent 30 minutes writing the serial code but it won't be thaaaat easy to crack. I guess he will run out of patience and release the leaked serial so he doesn't have to crack cemu.
Kinda disappointed that one of the PAYING Patrons actually leaked 1.3.3 tho.

Also, ryan, if you knew anything about current-gen emulator development you would know that the SDK is not as useful as you think it is. I don't have it and I don't need it. As you might know, almost all third party games ship with debug symbols which is actually what helps with development..

Edit:
Not sure if it's been answered yet but is there plans to accept contributors to help on working with the code? i'd love to help with optimizations lol
Not in the near future, but we do have some plans. Maybe later this year.

Last edited by Exzap,

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Well hf then, I spent 30 minutes writing the serial code but it won't be thaaaat easy to crack. I guess he will run out of patience and release the leaked serial so he doesn't have to crack cemu.

Also, ryan, if you knew anything about current-gen emulator development you would know that the SDK is not as useful as you think it is. I don't have it and I don't need it. As you might know, almost all third party games ship with debug symbols which is actually what helps with development..

Edit:

well go tell him that and someone leaked it already not shocked

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Edit:

also little note i paid for the patreon thanks so dont be a ass and think other wise

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
rpcs3 runs great as it is thanks to dx12 and the magic that guy pulls off sadly xenia is just broken period and hasnt had any updates to be honest i hope they gave up
Most games work at low fps and only few at full speed and it also is at almost cemu's level on emulation recently since the LLE made most of the games launch, naruto s2 and generations to be able to play at 30 fps ( with a hack sadly) and a perfect graphical emulation
And yea Xenia is mostly broken and no one has contributed to Xenia sadly :(
Maybe Ben is implementing Vulkan Backend

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most games work at low fps and only few at full speed and it also is at almost cemu's level on emulation recently since the LLE made most of the games launch, naruto s2 and generations to be able to play at 30 fps ( with a hack sadly) and a perfect graphical emulation

I'll see if i can contribute to Xenia lol. i gotta get some games tho

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

yes he is building vulkan backend thank god and the ps3 emulator already has vulkan i love when people are smart enough to use the right api's for the job

also the download of that game you requested is under way now it will be done in 30 mins i also got splatoon for kicks

Last edited by Wardoctors, , Reason: removed spam

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @PandaPandel, irl or in the game?