• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
we will have updates on cemu 1.6.0 Part 2 a week after being released updates 1.6.0 of Part 1 or the devs forgot?
well, he said a "week or so" so there is still time for an update in the coming days, (he didn't say a week exactly)

JanetMerai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't tried Cemu since patreon 1.56, today I downloaded public 1.56b and Project Zero is displaying graphics "properly" (actually it has lots of bugs but before it was just a mess of polygons xD) unlike the previous version! nice!

PUPdHv9.png

6f0aa0d3-7ba1-4b6f-9d2f-07808893e5ee
6f0aa0d3-7ba1-4b6f-9d2f-07808893e5ee
QxN0Sue.png

ylwVKkt.png

oN8GLev.png

MJy0wIT.png

1WE6RP3.png

I downloaded 1.5.6b from the Cemu site and Project Zero still has messy polygons and graphics like before.
Is there something you did differently?

thorbre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
we will have updates on cemu 1.6.0 Part 2 a week after being released updates 1.6.0 of Part 1 or the devs forgot?
1. "About a week or so" could be anything from 5-6 days to 9-10 days. That's where the "About" part comes in.
2. "Or we may split it up into several smaller update posts."
That could mean closer to the release.

So there are two possibilities. All we can really do is wait, patiently. Posting about it doesn't make it go faster, though I understand you are eager, as this update is pretty damn big.

Edit: Amazing timing. The update is out now. Part two of the text update, I mean, to prevent confusion.

Last edited by thorbre,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
update 2. They showed some vids of DK, with some visual fixes (some errors still present), yoshi goes ingame now! but still lots of graphical issues, and they added a side note saying they understand the requirement for X game to work, but is not that easy, and in some cases they don't even know why they don't work.

looks like a nice release overall

Reactions: thorbre

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
i wanted to ask a question about cemu itself. is cemu mostly a hardware based emulator or does cemu depend on software emulation as of right now?i was wondering about this since it seems to have better performance depending on cpu AND gpu for me.

Last edited by Alex S,
Reactions: thorbre

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
1. "About a week or so" could be anything from 5-6 days to 9-10 days. That's where the "About" part comes in.

So there are two possibilities. All we can really do is wait, patiently. Posting about it doesn't make it go faster, though I understand you are eager, as this update is pretty damn big.

Edit: Amazing timing. The update is out now. Part two of the text update, I mean, to prevent confusion.

Do you have the link to the update notes please.

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
They're "exclusive" to people who spend some money on Cemu's Patreon-page! ;)
No they're not, unless exzap changed something he specifically said he doesn't mind the patch notes being posted here before the release.

Did he say keep them private?

Never mind, I saw he did them as backer rewards this time :(

Last edited by Dungeonseeker,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Now this is awesome news been waiting patiently for this game to run on Cemu. Hopefully they can further optimise it before 1.6.0 release.

They said making it run was a big accomplish due to how taxing on features of the wii u this game is, so don't get too hyped

Again

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

and now you are happy or sad after my order,cry?

Last edited by Again,

Master-Killua

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Tomorrow would be 3 weeks since 1.5.6 has been released. I guess it's time to release 1.6.0, but I didn't read any new about 1.6.0, except Yoshi's game been playable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill