• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Ronaldo Brazil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I do not know if you know , but this week will complete three weeks of the latest version patreon , if only for another week will now be 4 weeks.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
I do not know if you know , but this week will complete three weeks of the latest version patreon , if only for another week will now be 4 weeks.

Yes, most of us are capable of counting. They will release it when they are ready to release it, not before. Just be patient.

Pink Gold Peach

Random Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cemu 1.4.1 is capable of running games like
  • New Super Mario Bros. U
  • Mario Kart 8
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Super Mario Maker
  • Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
  • Shovel Knight
All at full speed if your PC is good enough so why bother making posts complaining about Cemu 1.4.2?
Just go enjoy those games on Cemu 1.4.1, Everyone should be thankful @Exzap has even made this Wii U Emulator for us to enjoy.

mckay1717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Here are my experience with cemu (can someone help with the games, they dont work?):

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash (USA) (Loadiine version) i dont found a key for cemu :(

Mario Party 10 (Loadiine version) cemu crashes directly on start

Mario Party 10 (wud version) Black screen and then cemu crashes at start

New Super Mario Bros. U (Loadiine version) crashes at the beginning-screen when i have to press 2

New super Luigi U (Loadiine version) crashes at the beginning-screen when i have to press 2

Super Mario 3D World (Loadiine version) cemu crashes directly on start

Donkey Kong Country Tropical freeze (Loadiine version) Black scrren and nothing more happend after start a new game

Hyrule Warriors (Loadiine version) Black scrren at the cemu start nothing more happend

Yoshi's Woolly World (wud version) freaky flashing black screen, nothing more happend

Yoshi's Woolly World (Loadiine version) freaky flashing black screen, nothing more happend

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (wud version) freaky flashing black screen, nothing more happend

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD [AZAP01] (Loadiine version) black screen, nothing more happend

Super Mario 3D World (Wud version) runs (tested only 15mins)

Mario Kart 8 (wud and loadiine version) runs, sky is not nice and sound problems, but it runs good

NES Remix (loadiine version) runs, not fast, but runs (tested only 5mins)

The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker HD (loadiine version) runs (tested only 5mins)

EDIT:
Intel i7-6700k @4.2Ghz
16GB DDR4-RAM@ 3000Mhz
GTX 970

Last edited by mckay1717,

amed15

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Here are my experience with cemu (can someone help with the games, they dont work?):

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash (USA) (Loadiine version) i dont found a key for cemu :(

New Super Mario Bros. U (Loadiine version) crashes at the beginning-screen when i have to press 2

New super Luigi U (Loadiine version) crashes at the beginning-screen when i have to press 2

Donkey Kong Country Tropical freeze (Loadiine version) Black scrren and nothing more happend after start a new game

Hyrule Warriors (Loadiine version) Black scrren at the cemu start nothing more happend

Yoshi's Woolly World (wud version) freaky flashing black screen, nothing more happend

Yoshi's Woolly World (Loadiine version) freaky flashing black screen, nothing more happend

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (wud version) freaky flashing black screen, nothing more happend

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD [AZAP01] (Loadiine version) black screen, nothing more happend

Mario Kart 8 (wud and loadiine version) runs, sky is not nice and sound problems, but it runs good

The Legend of Zelda - The Wind Waker HD (loadiine version) runs (tested only 5mins)
You don't need to keys in Loadiine

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Mario Tennis Ultra Smash (USA) (Loadiine version) i dont found a key for cemu :( There should be one somewhere... Also I don't know if it is supported

New Super Mario Bros. U (Loadiine version) crashes at the beginning-screen when i have to press 2 Extra files from NUS are needed.

New super Luigi U (Loadiine version) crashes at the beginning-screen when i have to press 2 Same as above

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (wud version) freaky flashing black screen, nothing more happend Game not supported

EDIT:
Intel i7-6700k @4.2Ghz
16GB DDR4-RAM@ 3000Mhz
GTX 970

Blue

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You don't need to keys in Loadiine
He probbably downloaded a loadliine ready version to use with Cemu, which would work as normal, if supported.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i tried Mario Tennis again, ok no key need, but black screen and then cemu crashes

But what is with the other games?
You do need a key, he thought you were playing on a wii u, look at my post above and read the bold parts.

mckay1717

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
for example, why crashes new super mario bros or new super luigi u when i have to press 2 in the beginning

The Tennis game is not so important :D.. the other games are more important for me^^

Last edited by mckay1717,

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
How about this?
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7500 @ 2.20GHz 2.20 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB
System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
(I would have the minimum ram to use Cemu)
bSO9agO.png
just ok

Last edited by SonicfanCEMUTesting,

amed15

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
He probbably downloaded a loadliine ready version to use with Cemu, which would work as normal, if supported.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You do need a key, he thought you were playing on a wii u, look at my post above and read the bold parts.
Ok frind

ned

Trophies
XP
Country

EDIT:
Intel i7-6700k @4.2Ghz
16GB DDR4-RAM@ 3000Mhz
GTX 970

Turn on file access logging for all those loadline releases and see if you have any missing files from badly extracted .wud
I bet you'll have multiple instances of
Code:
result: failed)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same