• Likes 284

Twili

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you guys have your keys in the key.txt? how i have it just leaves the same "no key found" error.
Mine looks like this:

# this file contains keys needed for decryption of file system data
# 1 key per line, any text after a '#' character is considered a comment
# the emulator will automatically pick the right key
d_______________________________
c0fe8aaee5f6e7b5b1074a460906a28f

Maybe you need to make sure you hit enter after the last key. Blanked out one is the common key...

Silithas

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Here's how mine look

7aff80c5b2.png

mustafag32g

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Where is the guy, i dont remember his name, but he said that he used a program to skip the super mario 3d world main menu, and he played through levels!

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
Where is the guy, i dont remember his name, but he said that he used a program to skip the super mario 3d world main menu, and he played through levels!
Same for zelda, for me it shows the weird ancient drawings and they shine and nothing happens , only stays at that

Twili

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For Zelda, it will stay on the ancient drawings for a bit, but will eventually fade to black. Then more waiting. Finally, it will bring you to a message that a save file has been created. You can't close this dialogue during the same emulation session currently, but if you exit the emulator there and reload it, you'll be taken to the title screen after the drawings. The furthest you can get is the gamepad or pro controller choice.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Okay, I've been looking into Cemu's machine code, and it seems this program was developed using wxWidgets, which is responsible for making cross-compatible programs. Cemu is definitely programmed in C++, and it has evidence of file names and directories such as "\src\msw\dir.cpp".

Now, it makes me wonder. Is this code forked from some other open source program? 'Cause if it is, it's a requirement under the GNU Public License 3.0 to make the source code publicly available and would be a violation if it's not made public. Just saying ^^

neobrain

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay, I've been looking into Cemu's machine code, and it seems this program was developed using wxWidgets, which is responsible for making cross-compatible programs. Cemu is definitely programmed in C++, and it has evidence of file names and directories such as "\src\msw\dir.cpp".

Now, it makes me wonder. Is this code forked from some other open source program? 'Cause if it is, it's a requirement under the GNU Public License 3.0 to make the source code publicly available and would be a violation if it's not made public. Just saying ^^

Having checked the binary myself, there seems to be no indication of any such code reuse.

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles

First veiled threats and now weasel-worded accusations. Dude.

srdjan andric

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do you guys have your keys in the key.txt? how i have it just leaves the same "no key found" error.

I have game title key in first line, and below it, in second line, a Wii U common key. Before that i've deleted example key (those two lines where it says "this can be deleted").
If you still get "game is not decrypted" error, then your Wii U common key or game title key are wrong. I've had that error before I didn't got good keys.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm sure it's possible! Like how people found a way to compress Wii ISOs to WBFS, I'm sure they will find a way to compress Wii U WUDs to something like..... UBFS?! :rolleyes:

Lets hope so :)

Growlith1223

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright so, i am not sure if it's just me but i ran as admin and set compatibility to windows 7, started up wind waker and it went fine, just couldn't get past the controller select screen lol, regardless, this is very good progress for being released so early!

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
For Zelda, it will stay on the ancient drawings for a bit, but will eventually fade to black. Then more waiting. Finally, it will bring you to a message that a save file has been created. You can't close this dialogue during the same emulation session currently, but if you exit the emulator there and reload it, you'll be taken to the title screen after the drawings. The furthest you can get is the gamepad or pro controller choice.
just did it , it works :)
so I'm guessing if he makes a keyboard controller for it we can progress further? :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo