Hacking Release - cearp's MEGA Dump - ALL JPN GAME UPDATES (as of 2014-11-15)

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
You’re an awesome human. Thank you.
CTR-AK9J is missing, however CTR-AK2J is present and working.

something missing? there were 127 to download and 127 are present... maybe the update is not listed with all the others..? (annoying if so)
how are you sure it has an update? (it prompts you?)
and thanks for confirming it works :)

octopus

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
something missing? there were 127 to download and 127 are present... maybe the update is not listed with all the others..? (annoying if so)
how are you sure it has an update? (it prompts you?)

Hmm, yeah, I have a prompt. That’s strange, the game is “Nekketsu Kouha KunioKun Special”. If it’s 127/127 I dunno then.
Try to search for this exact update or apply a filter from free to 0 from settings, it would list all the free stuff (if you have time/desire).

cearp

瓜老外
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Hmm, yeah, I have a prompt. That’s strange, the game is “Nekketsu Kouha KunioKun Special”. If it’s 127/127 I dunno then.
Try to search for this exact update or apply a filter from free to 0 from settings, it would list all the free stuff (if you have time/desire).

i looked for all the free stuff, i search for すぺしゃる and yeah it was not there. i'll get the game and update it

Reactions: Margen67

conanac

Be an Angel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want to say many thanks to cearp for his effort.
I used the update file for JP version of animal crossing new leaf game and it worked great.

Cheers.

Reactions: cearp

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn. Installed the update for Daigasso hoping I could local multiplayer with my Japanese 3DS afterwards. Doesn't find the local game from my Japanese 3DS, and when trying to create one itself, I get an error. Oh well.. :<

mokonayoshi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Thanks a lot for your effort, you're great :bow:
Is there any plans to cover EUR and USA updates? Things with language issues like Tomodachi Life (Not released in spanish/french/portugese in USA region) or games not released in EUR region could benefit from it.

Reactions: cearp

jurai

Trophies
XP
Country

didnt even know bout this nekketsu game, much thanks! wonder if Nekketsu Mahou Monogatari is good

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: y