ROM Hack [RELEASE] Animal Crossing: New Leaf GCN Music Pack

RarePupper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if a strange bug where, when having someone visit town, this strumming sound keeps playing, even through loading screens and title screen, behind the BGM, on loop until the game powers off is common or has been fixed? That strumming loop drove me crazy I had to delete this mod because of that. :C

Reactions: Presto99

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was wondering if a strange bug where, when having someone visit town, this strumming sound keeps playing, even through loading screens and title screen, behind the BGM, on loop until the game powers off is common or has been fixed? That strumming loop drove me crazy I had to delete this mod because of that. :C
when you mean loading screen and title screen what do you mean by that? also i am using the same mod you are and am not getting any of those issues myself i have been visiting towns and everything. The train arrival and departure play and haven't crashed the game.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, it happens with the Fishing Tourney award ceremony too
is it when you receive an award or when the tourney theme appears?

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Somehow i started getting that glitch too don't know why that is but i am uploading the revised romfs folder now

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Somehow i started getting that glitch too don't know why that is but i am uploading the revised romfs folder now
I won't need it. I never use wireless connectivity (except WiFi) with Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Just in case, mind uploading just the fix? As I have said many times before, I can't redownload the entire pack because my WiFi sucks. Stupid 4 MB/s.

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't need it. I never use wireless connectivity (except WiFi) with Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Just in case, mind uploading just the fix? As I have said many times before, I can't redownload the entire pack because my WiFi sucks. Stupid 4 MB/s.
ive posted instructions on how to fix on post. should just be a few file deletions only.

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, how many updates were there to this pack? As fas as I know, two, but I want to assure myself I haven't missed one.
The recent ones were the addition of able sisters bgm and remade Nookling themes, the small updates were updating the romfs folder to prevent future bugs, meaning deleting certain files.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
The recent ones were the addition of able sisters bgm and remade Nookling themes, the small updates were updating the romfs folder to prevent future bugs, meaning deleting certain files.
I know, but how many updates were there? As in updates separate from the main DL? If there was only 2, then I'm good.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
about 3 updates i believe.
Oh boy. I missed one. Mind uploading the second one? I have the first and third one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Oh wait, nvm. Just read the OP and saw the third update was where you fixed the Train Station.

MarineSong

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry, I'm new to this website and I'm new to hacking (I don't know anything about it at all) so what is CFW with Luma 7.0? And what is Luma Settings and how do I enable game patching inside it? I'm sorry if I sound stupid. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ