ROM Hack [RELEASE] Animal Crossing: New Leaf GCN Music Pack

Bungee_Cord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's named STRM_BGM_IND_ABLESISTERS.bcstm. OP forgot to add it to the text file.
well for some reason it's not in my stream folder. maybe i deleted it by accident while adding the new bcstms. i think it crashes because the able sisters also changes the music dynamically when you enter lable's shop.

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never put the able sisters BGM in the music pack. Also, I am working on potentially doing it for real. Just need to do some testing and seeing if it works. Also, I'll probably release a cherry pack for the hourly bgms soon once i have more time. Otherwise all issues should have been addressed but not fixed as of now. But I will fix certain things now since ill just need to reupload. Nothing will change except i am going to remove the Nooklings shop themes and museums. If you still have these files there just delete them. It will NOT be a full update.

Reactions: Bungee_Cord

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I never put the able sisters BGM in the music pack. Also, I am working on potentially doing it for real. Just need to do some testing and seeing if it works. Also, I'll probably release a cherry pack for the hourly bgms soon once i have more time. Otherwise all issues should have been addressed but not fixed as of now. But I will fix certain things now since ill just need to reupload. Nothing will change except i am going to remove the Nooklings shop themes and museums. If you still have these files there just delete them. It will NOT be a full update.
I thought you fixed the museum. If you did, next update when?

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I addressed the issue. I did not say I fixed the actual BGM. I am uploading the files again without the themes that are causing crashes. This is to prevent future users to not encounter the issues. I have already stated to delete the files.
Which are as follows.

STRM_BGM_IND_MUSEUM
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_SUPER
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_SHOTEN
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_DEPART
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_CONVENIENCE
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_CLOSE

Again, These themes should be DELETED.
This should fix any game crashes currently known to happen.

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I clarified myself further by saying this file has been deleted.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Links Updated. No new files added only removed.

STRM_BGM_IND_MUSEUM
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_SUPER
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_SHOTEN
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_DEPART
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_CONVENIENCE
STRM_BGM_IND_KODANUKI_CLOSE

Bungee_Cord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the nookling shop themes crash the game too?

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an announcement. This week or early next week there will be another update. Due to some interest would you guys like a cherry bgm theme pack with the hourly BGMs having their cherry BGMs or replace the rainy hourlys to Cherrys? Let me know. Also, let me know what theme I should replace that isn't the island BGMs or Mainstreet BGMs. Since the Island wasn't really part of the Original i won't be replacing that. As far as the main street goes i am not sure what to really replace it with or leave as is since there is no replacement to the original. This next update will be worth the wait I promise you. All I ask is for patience, please do understand I will do my best to answer all questions and concerns.

TLDR: Suggest New themes, update coming and ask questions on anything.

Thank you.

Jouzai

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know what is the number of channels that the museum stream has? I know there is a ton of rooms but hard to keep track of the amount?

Also, I'm pretty sure the island theme is the same as it's GCN counterpart but only different with a few seconds. I have not found a clean rip of the song. @TomLuber

SonicHyuga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The museum has 4 channels, one for the lobby and the other for the aquarium area. For some reason the actual lobby area is sequenced, and I'm not sure why it has a stream + sequenced version. In other words, you aren't going to be able to change the music for that unfortunately.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2::rofl2: