• Replies 1,792
  • Likes 103

K0nr4d

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want to play a Pokemon Sapphire Rom hack but when it start it it gives me the "internal battery has run dry" massage. The game works fine and the saves work too(even when it always tells me that the save is broken even when it's not).
If I understand that right some stuff in the game will not work because of the battery massage thingy. Is there a way to fix this or did I just make a mistake while creating the cia file?
Someone knows a fix?

RyanCoolReal96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I download 0004013800000202.cia using 3DNUS, I get tthis error: Is there a way to fix this?

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: The system cannot find the file specified
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithShellExecuteEx(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at _3DNUS.Main.singledownload(String title, String version)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5485 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
----------------------------------------
3DNUS
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Ryan/Desktop/Old3DS_AGB_FIRM_v3665_SignPatcher/3DNUS.exe
System.Windows.Forms
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5491 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
System
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5485 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
System.Drawing
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5495 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5483 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
System.Xml
Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.5494 (Win7SP1GDR.050727-5400)
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who can't get this fucking patcher working..?

bullshit.png

I even run it as admin, same thing. Access is set to Full Control. What's going on?

Can someone just upload a pre-patched AGB_FIRM please? This is a nightmare. -.-

~XoR~

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who can't get this fucking patcher working..?

View attachment 46328

I even run it as admin, same thing. Access is set to Full Control. What's going on?

Can someone just upload a pre-patched AGB_FIRM please? This is a nightmare. -.-

Check your antivirus settings. It seems like the program was deleted before or on access.

redankhofset

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Bah I am at a loss. I have installed both patched and unpatched AGB_FIRM on my n3DS successfully, but it didn't work (I triple checked the title ID). I also tried booting GBA VC titles installed on both SD and NAND. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I get a black screen when I load up a GBA title.

My current setup is A9LH + Aureinand 5.1.2 on sysNAND 10.7.

Last edited by redankhofset,

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
The following was attempted on a New 3DS running 10.7, no EmuNAND and latest nightly of Luma3DS as of writing.
I tried making some installable CIAs out of a few GBA ROMs I have, but they all give me a black screen when I try to launch them. I've tried with and without AGB_FIRM.bin in my luma folder (Unsure if I even needed that still). Anyone have any idea of what I've done wrong?

No, I have not patched my AGB_FIRM because I'm pretty sure Luma3DS would do/already does this for me. Am I wrong?

The games in question are my European copies of Super Mario Advance, Super Mario Advance 3 and Super Mario Advance 4.

Made it work by deleting my Luma3DS config and recreating the config file.

Last edited by Ridge,

Nihility

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I'm having a big problem with FBI. I am on N3DS ver. 9.7.0-25U, and am using FBI 123.123 (I've also tried other recent versions of FBI, with the same results). When i try to delete the title (0x0004013820000202), it provides the following message:
"Delete failed!
Source: SOURCE_AM_DELETE_TITLE (0xb)
Module: MODULE_NN_OS (0x6)
Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT (0x1b)
Summary: SUMMARY_WRONG_ARGUMENT (0x8)
Description: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND (0x2f)
Press Start to continue."

Additionally, i can't install anything. Can anyone assist me?

P.S. I made sure to change the destination to NAND, and I'm pretty sure i followed the directions exactly.

Last edited by Nihility,

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, I'm having a big problem with FBI. I am on N3DS ver. 9.7.0-25U, and am using FBI 123.123 (I've also tried other recent versions of FBI, with the same results). When i try to delete the title (0x0004013820000202), it provides the following message:
"Delete failed!
Source: SOURCE_AM_DELETE_TITLE (0xb)
Module: MODULE_NN_OS (0x6)
Level: LEVEL_PERMANENT (0x1b)
Summary: SUMMARY_WRONG_ARGUMENT (0x8)
Description: DESCRIPTION_INVALID_COMMAND (0x2f)
Press Start to continue."

Additionally, i can't install anything. Can anyone assist me?
Is FBI installed as a cia? I'm not sure if it's a problem with privileges since it says invalid command, but you never know.

Nihility

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is FBI installed as a cia? I'm not sure if it's a problem with privileges since it says invalid command, but you never know.

Well, now I'm using another version, and it actually let me delete the title. But it still won't let me install anything, including the FBI.cia file. I says something like Cert signature or hash check failed, regardless of what i try to install.

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
Well, now I'm using another version, and it actually let me delete the title. But it still won't let me install anything, including the FBI.cia file. I says something like Cert signature or hash check failed, regardless of what i try to install.
Huh? That's weird, what cfw do you have? If you don't have any I don't think you can even install cias since you're on 9.7

Last edited by Ridge,

Nihility

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've only ever installed cias on 10.7 running with Luma3DS (formerly known as AuReiNand), do you have a specific reason to even be on 9.7?
Not really, i had to update one time to transfer something important from my previous 3ds system. Let me emphasize that i'm very much a noob at this type of thing, which is probably why i'm having so many difficulties...

Ridge

they/them
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Norway
Not really, i had to update one time to transfer something important from my previous 3ds system. Let me emphasize that i'm very much a noob at this type of thing, which is probably why i'm having so many difficulties...
Well, 9.7 shouldn't even be able to install cias unless you're running it with a cfw, try loading up Luma3DS (and make sure you're not loading cakes with it)

zekepliskin

Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my situation:

0) I'm on firmware 9.0 using o3ds
1) I don't have EmuNAND
2) I've been using rxtools 2.5 launched via the browser exploit, works for running the Title Manager/FBI, can run 3DS ROMs as well (cia installed via FBI)
3) AGB_FIRM patched is installed on SysNAND
4) If I run games made with the GBA rom converter in rxmode it blackscreens/hard crashes my o3ds
5) I can make GBA games launch if I hold R while running rxtools and choose the DevMode option, problem is the handful I've tried all come up with some variation of "your save data is corrupted" and won't let the game running in Virtual Console go any further.

Are there any suggestions?

SexiestManAlive

The key that lights the dark
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, i have a problem with 3DNUS, i tried to download the title needed, but every time i try to download it, it says its done, but i cant find the file anywhere, any help would be appreciated

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah just install the patched one with devmenu and you're good !

Same problem. On 3DS the english version of the game crash after the intro just before the start menu, weird... I don't know why and I don't have any clue to fix it.

This seems to be happening because That current patch for vega is broken in a way the does not work with the official gba bios. If there was a way to fix this i cant find anything online thru google. If someone can fix this it would be appreciated i want to play this on my o3ds

skmpowdjy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh, so, what should I generate as a footer for games with no save? "Load from ROM" shows an error saying it couldn't detect the save. Games in question are Iridion II, PAC-MAN Collection, and Namco Museum.

Edit: Wait, I guess it doesn't matter, right? If the game isn't ever going to try and write a save file, the 3DS shouldn't care what save type I put in the footer. I just need to put in the correct ROM size.

Last edited by skmpowdjy,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    D @ dadadad: блядь