• Views 621,526
  • Replies 1,792
  • Likes 103

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can we have the option to change the game (right now, it seems to use a random one).

Can the program keep the infos we entered once a GBA rom is created? (right now, it erase all the infos once the GBA rom is created and it's a big loss of time when you want to create two or three versions of the roms with the different save types, to test).

Last edited by davhuit,
Reactions: SLiV3R

TheNerdWIzard

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FBI is the only way to install this on sysnand? or can i use pasta cfw to install 0004013800000202.cia?
Boot pasta, then go to FBI, change destination to nand then install. I got this info from the first post of the thread...

WulfyStylez

SALT/Bemani Princess
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since this stuff is public now, here's a fun hack you can do on top of everything. Since the ARM7 runs pre-BIOS startup code in lgy-process9, you can actually control it quite early on. Because of that, it's possible to restore the original GBA boot screen by modifying AGB_FIRM.
Here's how I did it, in LGY ARM9: 000001EF -> 000026EF (just scan for this, it's unique)
This changes a SWI 0x1 (RegisterRamReset) used during boot into a SWI 0x26 (HardReboot).

dubbz82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Riku - I'm curious, instead of defining the rom size in the footer, wouldn't it be possible within the program to convert to .cia to simply look at the physical filesize and use whatever setting is needed, as opposed to having to manually define it?

EDIT: especially since the program doesn't allow trimmed roms?

blindseer

Past Generation Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn this is going to seriously tempt me into installing pasta on my n3ds, probably will make a nand dump first just in case but man, gba finally.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://youtu.be/N8pbnjvypQ0?feature=shared&t=958