• Replies 1,792
  • Likes 103

xed

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
someone installed on gw3ds 9.8 emunand? or its only for sysnand? i dont get it this, what nand i install the .cia :S

D

Deleted User

Pokémon Fire Red gives me a white screen. I'm in the application, but the rom give me the blank screen even tho i picked the right settings when i was creating a footer.

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The converter doesn't work for me on my Win 8.1 PC. I get a message like "Not enough system resources to run this process".

Great work anyway!

DJPlayer

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there a way to patch the AGB_Firm so that it won't reboot the HOME Menu (have to restart Pasta via Ninjhax again)?

D

Deleted User

The converter doesn't work for me on my Win 8.1 PC. I get a message like "Not enough system resources to run this process".

Great work anyway!
Try right click on the .exe and go to properties. Go to Compatibility and try to run it as Windows 7. Not sure if it will work, but you can atleast try.

Sorry, I read Emerald for some reason as I was testing Emerald lmao
Emerald blank screen aswell.
Would be great if someone made a page where people could share their .cias or everything but the rom. Or if someone made a compatibility list.

thekarter104

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to patch the AGB_Firm so that it won't reboot the HOME Menu (have to restart Pasta via Ninjhax again)?

The reason why it reboots because the 3DS is in DS mode (for the GBA games as they're not emulated) and it has to reboot to get it back on 3DS mode, so I don't think it's possible to patch it like that.

Reactions: SLiV3R

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Try right click on the .exe and go to properties. Go to Compatibility and try to run it as Windows 7. Not sure if it will work, but you can atleast try.
Already tried 7 and XP compatiblity mode, all with the same result. Avast Anti Virus also gives a virus alert. Maybe it has something to do with that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email