ROM Hack [Release] 3DS_CTR_Decryptor-VOiD

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
More tools for potential rom hacks -- I made a personal.garc editor for Pokemon ORAS and XY today:

17lVRPF.jpg

You can download it here: http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?44013-Gen-VI-Personal-Garc-Editor

Source is on my github: https://github.com/SciresM/Personal-Editor

....Also, RSWE and RSTE now support Randomization. Big thanks to Kaphotics who implemented it in both programs (and actually rewrote RSTE to make it less terrible.)

Source of updated RSWE is on my github: https://github.com/SciresM/RSWE

And updated RSTE on Kaphotics's github: https://github.com/kwsch/RSTE

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, and Description is not sorry insufficient.
1) Use Lastest 3DS_Multi_Decryptor Launcher.dat.
2) I generated the xorpads in 3ds.
3) xoring .tmd and .app fine,
.tmd contains a signature '00 01 00 04', .app contains 'NCCH' string.
4) Copy .tmd.out and .app.out files to 3DS_Multi_Decryptor-master\to3DS\SDto3DS folder.
5) Remove filename .out
6) Run SDto3DS.py 00000000.tmd card1

Right thanks figured this out, and yes you need a eshop title that I have now.. but will look into this later when get home, as original instructions are not clean I will work on this later, also yes works on PC but easier to use just first letter drive without folders.

just got my .xorpads .

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, and Description is not sorry insufficient
1) Use Lastest 3DS_Multi_Decryptor Launcher.dat
2) I generated the xorpads in 3ds

3) xoring .tmd and .app fine,
.tmd contains a signature '00 01 00 04', .app contains 'NCCH' string.

4) Copy .tmd.out and .app.out files to 3DS_Multi_Decryptor-master\to3DS\SDto3DS folder.
5) Remove filename .out
6) Run SDto3DS.py 00000000.tmd card1

Sorry what file you Xor with as you need two lot's one Original ? and .xorpads I try but says eshot title, but it is a eshop title , subwars .

Nic333

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey, anyone have the source code of makerom 0.8 (The Private Build thing that is not private) and the source code of the vandalized makerom 0.13?

I want to build these tools since i'm switching to Linux

taha1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me with creating .3DS never had a problem with .CIA but .3DS drove me insane. I cant make a working one
as far as I can make the game appear in gateway but it give me an error when opened
so anyone who was able to create one can give me a working .RSF, specify which version of makerom and the command used?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Out of curiosity, how beneficial would a 3DS rom editor be for you folks? lol
Heres what i got after ~4 - 5 days of work:

2zgGw8f.png

I just wanna make the process faster and it'd also probably be good for noobs, but yea..
(for those who care about the details, so far is can decrypt the romfs and parse GARCs and and export them.. i've only been testing it on pokemon games, but adding support for other stuff wont be hard.. also im writing it in 2 languages.. C# for the GUI and im compiling C into DLLs that deal with the grunt work)
Basically im designing this to be used with Rely's decryptor and Gericom's EFE, so it looks for the xorpads with a specific format and it wont have built in editors.. its just a way to edit and rebuild roms... and maybe CIAs some day.

Anyone know how to compile it ?, think this maybe it - https://github.com/Aliak/3ds-Rom-Editor

Nether had any exp in compile ing for windows !fp .

Cheers guy's

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It'll be out eventually.

Know of any other way's to extract the NCCH (CTR-N-XXXX)0 encrypted ? , 3DSExplorer save as only extract the hole content decrypted , but septate exheader/exefs/romfs can be extracted encrypted, no idea how to use the Enter Key works ?, are no key for encryption , Just the hole NCCH encrypted I need , but no option for this .

Are NCCH (CTR-P-XXXX)1 - manual .

NCCH (CTR-N-XXXX)0 exact size as = 00000000.app
NCCH (CTR-P-XXXX)1 exact size as = 00000001.app

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Know of any other way's to extract the NCCH (CTR-N-XXXX)0 encrypted ? , 3DSExplorer save as only extract the hole content decrypted , but septate exheader/exefs/romfs can be extracted encrypted, no idea how to use the Enter Key works ?, are no key for encryption , Just the hole NCCH encrypted I need , but no option for this .

Right click on "NCCH (CTR-N-XXXX) 0" and click "Save NCCH...".

Same with the manual.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Right click on "NCCH (CTR-N-XXXX) 0" and click "Save NCCH...".
Same with the manual.

Yes I know how to save as on all cheers .

But It save it Decrypted that way, Not Encrypted , Separate files Yes , Hole file No , checked on HxD.exe

3DS Folder 00040000/000d7e00

NCCH (CTR-N-XXXX)0 exact size as = 00000000.app
NCCH (CTR-P-XXXX)1 exact size as .Manual file = 00000001.app

They don't seam to be a way to same them Encrypted anyway , As I mention exheader/exefs/romfs can be saved Encrypted , and Xored correctly .

Might be on a loser xd :lol:

Edit: Unless to can Save the .CXI file Encrypted separate ?

Game Testing with .

idleTAZ.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol