Homebrew [Release] Hourglass9 - Noob friendly & safe NAND dumper / restorer

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
With the release of the new 1.45 version how do you update? Currently have 1.40 as I only hacked my o3ds xl, n3ds xl and 2ds in the last few weeks.

ootnes2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try the latest release before asking ;)

Still failing for me on latest version for Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Fates. Failing at "Content not found." Any thoughts? (o3ds, a9lh, 11.2) (That said, I never expected DLC would merit an update, so definitely thanks for the functionality, even if you ultimately don't have a chance to resolve whatever is not working for me)

Last edited by ootnes2,

ootnes2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@d0k3 Is there a debug version that I can run that will give more info about why converting the fire emblem awakening dlc is not working?

Redferne

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
こんにちは。私は砂時計9からゲームカードROMを取り出したが、カセットからは始めることができなかった。解決策を教えてください。
This is an English speaking forum. If you don't speak English at least try google translate.

これは英語を話すフォーラムです。少なくとも英語を話さないなら、google translateを試してみてください。

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Probably not. GodMode9 supports it which can do everything Decrypt9/Hourglass9 can.
But, they are all maintained by the same guy. So hopefully he continues to support them into sighax as well.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm in with the wagon that there should be some sporadic firm releases of Hourglass9 (I actually only use it to dump my DS and 3DS carts to use on my 3DS flashcard+cfw).
While I know how to handle GodMode9 I'm not using most of its functions after setting up the sighax/bootrom entrypoint. So I can deal with having way less updates than G9 if it's means I'll have one payload that will mostly only dump games and eventually some NAND files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol