XP
Country
United States

link42586

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is sx os backup manager put into this cfw so that once it drops their is nothing for sx os to steal like they always do since their stuff was what was stolen. That'd be epic

Reactions: KeyZiro

masterspike52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I try to at least get 5 hrs of sleep..

Also lol at the kiddos on Reswitched claiming its FUD x3
Low key damage control.
its because they don't like you due to past bullshit which i see as "oh no, someone said a bad about someone else so now he/she is a heathen"

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so is sx os backup manager put into this cfw so that once it drops their is nothing for sx os to steal like they always do since their stuff was what was stolen. That'd be epic
I don't think the community is interested in TX code it self... I'm sure they are more interested in making their own stuff achieving a similar result.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do it
be the meme
I was actually going to pm Chary the image, just for laughs(and permission if I could post it), and see her response, but then I realized, I had deleted the image ages ago. I cannot find it anywhere, and it saddens me. :(

ItsTheWolf

Splatoon 2 Addict
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
I've switched religion from Satanian to ReiNXian.
I will burn eternally in hell for this betrayal.
And I will not regret it.
Long live Rei kami-sama.

Btw can I change waifu in splash?

masterspike52

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same here but seems devs find it less important this time around
by devs id hope you mean rei, for rei doesnt see a reason for emunand cause its 32gb of space you could use for LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE, of course unless your concered about safety, in which case you probably shouldnt be dealing with this scene at all, everything is potentially unsafe. if your worried about your precious lower firmware for an untethered exploit i thing unless you have a mariko unit you should just update and give up on the coldboot, considering itll be a very long time, and the other thing for lower firmwares is the equivalent of using briccmii with "safer" functionality(this is insinuating briccmii is actually dangerous in any way unless you the user fuck up)

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
by devs id hope you mean rei, for rei doesnt see a reason for emunand cause its 32gb of space you could use for LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE, of course unless your concered about safety, in which case you probably shouldnt be dealing with this scene at all, everything is potentially unsafe. if your worried about your precious lower firmware for an untethered exploit i thing unless you have a mariko unit you should just update and give up on the coldboot, considering itll be a very long time, and the other thing for lower firmwares is the equivalent of using briccmii with "safer" functionality(this is insinuating briccmii is actually dangerous in any way unless you the user fuck up)
Nah I rather have it keep staying on 3.0 and coldboot will eventually happen, maybe not soon but it will and that's why I am keeping it on 3.0. I also don't care about the updating method because that forces you to autorcm wich I also don't want to do. Emunand is a good option for the people wanting to stay on lower firmwares. I am not interested in backups so I don't care if I waste 32gigs on my SD card because that's all I need it for anyway

Soluble

Trophies
XP
Country
Nah I rather have it keep staying on 3.0 and coldboot will eventually happen, maybe not soon but it will and that's why I am keeping it on 3.0. I also don't care about the updating method because that forces you to autorcm wich I also don't want to do. Emunand is a good option for the people wanting to stay on lower firmwares. I am not interested in backups so I don't care if I waste 32gigs on my SD card because that's all I need it for anyway
It's kinda like what's the point in having a switch then? You gonna hold on at 3.0 indefinitely?

Reactions: TAUSENN

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah, emunand on a alreally pwn'd device is just a novelty, pretty useless waste of space if you ask me.

Enviado desde mi LG-X240 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: TAUSENN

Pizzlewizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I picked up a second switch today for this reason. Ive been on 2.2 for like a month and a half or so and never went on eShop or played any games. Just been sitting there waiting. Finally got a second one today, got exfat update and latest firmware, downloaded Pokemon quest and monsters 2 demo to actually do something on a switch until ReiSwitched gets released or an easier way to play NSPs than the tutorial for "NSP using LayeredFS without SX OS" comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: damn