Status
Not open for further replies.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one responded because it has been answered several times in this thread already. Please read the thread before demanding answers.
There is too much posts and I don't think anyone mentioned if we will be able to update from inside the CFW without burning the e-fuses which most likely don't...

I will probably still have to wait for atmosphere and then fully have the option to update the console by not following Rajkosto method and follow a huge amount of steps :)

I'm even too lazy to connect the joy-cons to the PC to try getting my console's Bluetooth mac address to then inject it into my DS4 to see if it would pair to the Switch...

RHOPKINS13

Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

kalimaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There is too much posts and I don't think anyone mentioned if we will be able to update from inside the CFW without burning the e-fuses which most likely don't...

I will probably still have to wait for atmosphere and then fully have the option to update the console by not following Rajkosto method and follow a huge amount of steps :)

I'm even too lazy to connect the joy-cons to the PC to try getting my console's Bluetooth mac address to then inject it into my DS4 to see if it would pair to the Switch...

You'd have to check with Rei but I don't think the fuses will be protected through a proper update in horizon.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
Somehow people on RS discord server doubt that Rei will deliver because there is no POC or whatsoever.

Maybe you should teach them a lesson @Reisyukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt