• Likes 35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerismuh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even tho I am a supporter of Team Xecuter it is great to see a full fledged community custom firmware come into fruition. I hope this really rocks and promotes some serious competition between all the teams who are currently making our Switch even better than intended.

Reactions: Bargy

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can confirm this patch + bogInstaller = freeshop
kek.
And im on a banned cert .. guess they dont ban cdn access.
Simon did a writeup about this awhile back.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/why-fre...t-should-have-been-done-to-prevent-it.510748/
Almost seems like an intentional flaw.
Here you go: https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-boginstaller-beta.507793/
It was a WIP title manager but instead it downloads stuff from the CDN meaning it carries a ban risk on top of the games don't work without signature patches.
if only there was a person who just got banned it would be a blessing in disguise
Coming soon to a CFW near you
1531963710547.png
At this point you should just change your Custom Title to Rei HypeBeast :P

Wierd_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Semi-serious question:

Does the CDN server-side process merely check the client cert, or does it modify the download in a persistent way using that cert?

If it is the former, then a short list of already banned client certs could be circulated for use with the downloader, and ninty would be stuck guessing what the actual client's ID is. If the latter, that would bite big-time.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty sure that a similar thing as on the 3DS is possible. Idk, probably decrypting the games with the required master key revision, and then patch them to not require a certain OS version.
TeamXecuter listed in the FAQ as playing games on a older FW than the needed version is one of their top priorities for the future, they will probably eventually manage that some day...

In the meantime I was selected for closed alpha of Insurgency PC yeah B*es :D.
Rei I'm on 3.02, will your CFW work on it? If no, is there anyway to update the console from inside your CFW very easily without burning the e-fuses?...
@Reisyukaku can u please respond to my last quote, no one answered it. Thank You!!!!

Last edited by guily6669,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.