Homebrew Recover saves from incomplete system transfer

Roboman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I transfered my brothers Menuhax o3ds to Menuhax n3ds. I chose wireless transfer. The process went fine until the final reboot. It failed the final step because the target system had linked nands -[facepalm]. This was about a week ago. I canceled the transfer on the n3ds and logged into the nnid on it. I formatted the o3ds to use it. I have a emunand backup of the o3ds from before the transfer.
My brother is really bummed that he lost his saves. Is there any way I can recover them?

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actual formatting (not tinyformat) deletes everything on the SD card, so no. You could recover Mii Plaza and anything else that saves on NAND, from your backup.

Jiro2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actual formatting (not tinyformat) deletes everything on the SD card, so no. You could recover Mii Plaza and anything else that saves on NAND, from your backup.

Roboman

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the data is on the n3ds microsd, but encrypted for the final format. That never happened though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.