Hacking Question concerning transfer from CFW 2DS to Clean N3/2DS

the_opossum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a modded 2DS, and I lost the backup for the NAND due to losing it while cleaning a drive (My mistake). I am looking to purchase a used N3/2DS, with no intention to modding it, mainly to transfer Mii, Save, NNID, and Game data.

I have no intentions to homebrew the new system when received and I am wondering if there will be any issues transferring from the old modded system to the new system in short and long term. I only have custom apps and games installed on the old system and no game mods or save modifications.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a modded 2DS, and I lost the backup for the NAND due to losing it while cleaning a drive (My mistake). I am looking to purchase a used N3/2DS, with no intention to modding it, mainly to transfer Mii, Save, NNID, and Game data.

I have no intentions to homebrew the new system when received and I am wondering if there will be any issues transferring from the old modded system to the new system in short and long term. I only have custom apps and games installed on the old system and no game mods or save modifications.
Any games of which you installed do not have proper signatures. which in turn means that any games moved to the new console will not show up and cannot be used with a clean system.

the_opossum

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any games of which you installed do not have proper signatures. which in turn means that any games moved to the new console will not show up and cannot be used with a clean system.
I see, I'll add them later. Will there be any system stability issues? As far as I know I'm moreso concerned about save data and info from physical games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto