Hacking Real-time menu is choosey when it comes to games...

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Bug:
- Kingston 4GB micro-sd damage issues (need to be confirmed)
- SanDisk Micro SD Card 8GB Class 2 has sometimes small slow downs
- In game menu does not work for some games, example, peggle dual shot (u). Or it has graphical issues, example megaman zero collection (u).
- Pokemon HG/SS (clean rom) freezes after a while when you fly with a pokemon (this freeze occur with the patch for supercard sd with supercard sd too)
- When you have more than 9 skins, it will not show up the list
- Star Wars Clone Wars - Black Screen After Menu
- castlevania portrait of ruin: when i died, it would not go back to menu, it was black screen and was looping the music. other bug problems with that game
- Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks: when i load sometimes from a RTS and then i try to reload it, it will freeze the game. Also It removes darkness from ingame and makes link black when everything around him should be dark
- #5009 - Wipeout The Game (USA)(VENOM) lags
When you proceed to the second level (The Sweeper) when someone falls in the water, the game lags.
- #4998 - Megaman Zero Collection (U)(iND) has a weird in-game-menu
It has white stripes and it takes really long to save.
- GBA emulator Key Pad Remap. You can't remap for the B button
- Mario Kart (multiplayer)

Source

The ingame menu is picky in most of my games. It may be what was stated above. The keys may not be used, during startup/in a menu. I win.

tuddy666

Trophies
XP
Country
I've only had my DSTwo for a few hours (arrived this morning), but I've tested about 20 games with the Real-time menu, so far. Some work perfectly, some have graphical errors or sound errors (Mario 64 plays static if you enter then exit the Real-time menu, for example); but overall - the menu IS very finicky in certain situations. In Sonic Classic Collection, for example, it won't work in some of the games, but will in others. It just works when it feels like it, it seems
tongue.gif

gojoe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hackotedelaplaque said:
The trick for TOI is to hold hot keys while in game menu (X Button) and quit (B button).
It will launch real time menu.
gbasp.gif

I said that already.....

QUOTE(gojoe @ Jul 16 2010, 04:43 PM) I've been entering the main menu in ToI and then holding the hot keys as I exit and it has worked for me so far. So my guess is a large change happening will do the trick for tricky games, like opening or closing main menus, starting/ending battles or entering/exiting areas.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?