96302a297f0d9f9dcc5b6f41537959c8.jpg

Edit:I updated 3dnus and it downloaded just fine

Last edited by BADDINOROX99,
Reactions: Deleted User

ChoiB

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi can someone help me. I'm on Luma3ds+A9lh updated to Sys 11.0. I have two R4s, R4i Gold Pro and R4i revolution. Both not working on my current system.

So I tried restoring my TWL to the default one using the files from AuroraWright since it natively patches the TWL, nothing happened, still not working.

Then I tried using this one, again not working. I even deleted the file and installed it using FBI 2.1.1. My GBA games runs just fine, it's the flashcart that does not work for me. It works in my cousin's 3ds running on rxtools though. So I don't know what to do exactly. I even tried restoring my nand backup, the first one made when I was still in rxtools, still nothing.

I installed TWL Slot-1 Launcher and the ones for launching other flashcarts, none are working.

So I'm currently at a loss on how to proceed now.

Thank you very much.

D

Deleted User

OP
Hi can someone help me. I'm on Luma3ds+A9lh updated to Sys 11.0. I have two R4s, R4i Gold Pro and R4i revolution. Both not working on my current system.

So I tried restoring my TWL to the default one using the files from AuroraWright since it natively patches the TWL, nothing happened, still not working.

Then I tried using this one, again not working. I even deleted the file and installed it using FBI 2.1.1. My GBA games runs just fine, it's the flashcart that does not work for me. It works in my cousin's 3ds running on rxtools though. So I don't know what to do exactly. I even tried restoring my nand backup, the first one made when I was still in rxtools, still nothing.

I installed TWL Slot-1 Launcher and the ones for launching other flashcarts, none are working.

Thank you very much.
Are you using a bootmanager (if you've never heard of what it is, tell me) try updating Luma3DS by putting the files in the root directory

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country

Thank you very much.

Sorry to hear it, I'm in the same situation, thanks for trying everything i would try, hopefully someone discovers a solution as it seems to be a common issue as two people are experiencing it so far. Sorry for quoting your thread cause you might thin have hoped I had a solution, lol.

Just realised no nds flash carts work anymore even the legit ones. Gonna try a legit 3ds game tomorrow.

Tried a legit 3ds cart and it works fine, so DS carts only seem to be affected.

Fixed! Just followed this guide https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-Troubleshooting

Last edited by coolfuze, , Reason: Fixed

ChoiB

Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry to hear it, I'm in the same situation, thanks for trying everything i would try, hopefully someone discovers a solution as it seems to be a common issue as two people are experiencing it so far. Sorry for quoting your thread cause you might thin have hoped I had a solution, lol.

Just realised no nds flash carts work anymore even the legit ones. Gonna try a legit 3ds game tomorrow.

Tried a legit 3ds cart and it works fine, so DS carts only seem to be affected.

Fixed! Just followed this guide https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/wiki/FAQ-and-Troubleshooting

Hi I actually did this one. But it's not working for me. Will try to do it again though.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you using a bootmanager (if you've never heard of what it is, tell me) try updating Luma3DS by putting the files in the root directory

Hmm I don't know any boot manager. So I will just put the Luma files in my root folder?
I don't understand the updating part. Usually I just overwrite files on it. Thanks for the reply :-) and sorry for my very late follow-up, been very busy with work.

coolfuze

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I actually did this one. But it's not working for me. Will try to do it again though.
Make sure your FBI is on the latest version, I did it on 2.2.1 but as long as it's not version 1 it should work, otherwise use bbm

yker14

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello

I need some help getting the TWL, Title ID: 0004013820000102 Ver 9936 . 3DNUS does not work for me, keep getting an Unhandled Exception whenever I attempt to download. Is there any way of downloading somewhere else?

D

Deleted User

OP
So, my TWL_FIRM from my New 3DS 11.0.0-33 E got corrupted, because https://gbatemp.net/threads/help-i-somehow-corrupted-the-firmware-for-nds-games.454373/ happened.
So i want to reinstall it, but how exactly do i do that? I don't have CFW, but i've heard, slowhax can be used with Homebrew Launcher and allows me to install legit CIAs with FBI.
Offda... it's been a while for this tutorial. I've heard of the expiremental FBI and slowhax, don't know where it is at all. Perhaps following the Plailect guide and getting a CFW will in-corrupt your TWL (because I believe that it reinstalls the titles to downgrade to 9.2)

D

Deleted User

OP

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: no, cod sucks +2