PoLoMoTo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if they're legit games... Was the european version of Doom 2 for the GBA ever released on the eshop? I got the game from that iso site, and they did the prepatching.

No it does not appear so, so that means your CFW is doing the patching from the SD into ram.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No it does not appear so, so that means your CFW is doing the patching from the SD into ram.
Hm, makes sense, as I can only load the games on my sysnand in rxmode. So, does this mean my 3DS won't brick due to these two files when I do the whole arm 9 thing?

PoLoMoTo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, makes sense, as I can only load the games on my sysnand in rxmode. So, does this mean my 3DS won't brick due to these two files when I do the whole arm 9 thing?

Considering I had them patched when I got A9LH I don't think it would've bricked anyway, so no.

EDIT: I don't think anything really modified on the SysNAND would affect A9LH actually since the only part where the SysNAND is used aside from actually installing the hax is when you flash it with the 2.1 firmware (or whatever version it is) and that would overwrite any patched firms anyway. So this definitely probably would never have an affect on obtaining the OTP and I doubt it would affect installing A9LH, it didn't for me.

Last edited by PoLoMoTo,
Reactions: emuashui

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
i succes install the original TWL for new3ds but i can use my flashcard (gateway blue card) why? is this normal? because i install the original version of TWL

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
AuReiNand patches sysNAND too
but the only thing I did was the re installation of the Unpatched TWL (i dont use aureinand) but i can still use muy gateway blue card for nds games without issues its very weird because the original TWL can't play nds flashcards my versión of TWL is 9936 (the unpatched versión) is something wrong with my sysnand?

D

Deleted User

OP
but the only thing I did was the re installation of the Unpatched TWL (i dont use aureinand) but i can still use muy gateway blue card for nds games without issues its very weird because the original TWL can't play nds flashcards my versión of TWL is 9936 (the unpatched versión) is something wrong with my sysnand?
No. The Custom Firmware automatically patches it. Nothing is wrong with your SysNAND

angelus kun

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
How are you running MiniPasta on A9LH?
I don't run mini pasta on a9lh i don't have a9lh yet the only thing that i try is reinstall the unpatched TWL with homemenu hax, fbi (cia version) and pasta with my 9.2 new 3ds, fbi install the title correctly but i can still use my gateway blue nds flashcard i guess the title its installed incorrectly or something else, but fbi show me the correct versión of the unpatched TWL

emuashui

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Considering I had them patched when I got A9LH I don't think it would've bricked anyway, so no.

EDIT: I don't think anything really modified on the SysNAND would affect A9LH actually since the only part where the SysNAND is used aside from actually installing the hax is when you flash it with the 2.1 firmware (or whatever version it is) and that would overwrite any patched firms anyway. So this definitely probably would never have an affect on obtaining the OTP and I doubt it would affect installing A9LH, it didn't for me.

if downgrading to 2.1overwrites patched firms, can i say upgrading from 9.2 to 10.7 then downgrading back to 9.2 will also overwrite patched firms to unpatched version?

If yes, i wd prefer this simpler way than picking the correct unpatched firm cias and then find ways of verifying them.

PoLoMoTo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if downgrading to 2.1overwrites patched firms, can i say upgrading from 9.2 to 10.7 then downgrading back to 9.2 will also overwrite patched firms to unpatched version?

If yes, i wd prefer this simpler way than picking the correct unpatched firm cias and then find ways of verifying them.

I don't know, there are a lot of variables there if you're trying to install A9LH I honestly don't think it matters I don't think AGB firm is ever used or touched or at all involved in the process. AFAIK AGB firms and TWL firms are entirely seperate from the 3DS firmware (NATIV firm?) so unless you are booting a GBA or DS game they are not used at all.

Reactions: emuashui

BothyBhoy

Trophies
XP
Country
anyone up to making a very shiny top of the range...every possible step included...no holds barred full tutorial on this very subject?????? answers on a postcard to .......lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far