Rayman legends no longer Wii U exclusive and Wii u version delayed

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny that some guess this will happen just like with Resident Revelations.
Yeah it kind of sucks, but hopefully they will hold games back for us as well. Looking at you Gta 5. O_O

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I should make myself clear... well speaking for me. I don't care if it goes multiplatform at all. If I didn't have a WiiU, I'd love to play it on my PS3, and I'm glad others have the chance to. However, sitting on basically a finished game for another 6 months, really fucks us WiiU owners over. I was looking forward to playing this game with my friend and mom.

The least they could do is release the WiiU version, and bring it out to other consoles like planned. But because of this move, now there's no new releases for February as well seeing as how Aliens got delayed too.

Also, with this announcement, Wii U is now trending on twitter, and it's all based on this.

Reactions: gloweyjoey

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
b2HwexC.jpg

Looks like Spider Man phone sex.... lol

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I should make myself clear... well speaking for me. I don't care if it goes multiplatform at all. If I didn't have a WiiU, I'd love to play it on my PS3, and I'm glad others have the chance to. However, sitting on basically a finished game for another 6 months, really fucks us WiiU owners over. .

7 months :P

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
I don't mean to be a dick. But why does everyone hate when something goes multiplatform? I am happy that more people get to play it!
They aren't angry because of the multi platform support, they're angry because of the delay!
I'm happy that there will be multi platform support, but it's bullshit that they won't release the Wii U version... I mean they can port the game if the Wii U version is already released... WTF?
If Capcom could do it with Resident Evil 6 and Rockstar with GTA IV to port the PC versions after the other releases, why can't Ubisoft do the same?

Reactions: gloweyjoey

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
FUCK ME - my son asked me for a new wiiu game, I said we'll get this in a few weeks. The demo was ace... I was hyped ... now I'm just pissed off.. it's all about priorities and UBISOFT just jumped right of the fence and landed in the land of PS360 . No wonder us brits hate the french... (apologies to all GBAtemp french members, you can be the exception)...
Ooooh, shit! :P Now Cyan's going to ban you! ;) just kidding

Cyan is Awesome!

Ubisoft... not so much.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If Sony is really going to show the ps4, kind of bad timing. Unless they delay it some more. :lol:

Yeah I have been thinking this over for a minute or two now, and this does seem like it would decrease sales. In 7 months when it does come out there will be more games out on all three platforms. The launch of the PS4 and 720 will be right around the corner so people might say "I'm not going to buy more games for a system I am about to replace."

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah I have been thinking this over for a minute or two now, and this does seem like it would decrease sales. In 7 months when it does come out there will be more games out on all three platforms. The launch of the PS4 and 720 will be right around the corner so people might say "I'm not going to buy more games for a system I am about to replace."

Not to mention. Grand Theft Auto V is being released that month..

Reactions: Psionic Roshambo

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean there is backward capability, but that not something guaranteed fully if at all.

I think some will take this as a lack of support, which is kind of sad. >.>

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Glad to see they're expanding the reach of the game.
Wasn't really waiting for the game so that's probably why I see this as a good thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1